• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Civil Dis:Cops taser a guy for not wearing clothes.

Started by thinkliberty, April 24, 2009, 06:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkliberty

Cops tazer, kidnap and cage a guy for not covering himself in fabric.

No one tries to stop the police after they tazer the guy for no good reason. They all just stand and watch 3 bullies take him away.

Warning naked guy in video... rated R for nudity.
http://vimeo.com/4273363

dalebert

Quote from: thinkliberty on April 24, 2009, 06:20 PM NHFT
No one tries to stop the police after they tazer the guy for no good reason.

It's appalling how they're behaving but what exactly would you have suggested people do to "stop the police"?

Mike Barskey

Cops are so unnecessarily violent. He was not hurting anyone (and seemed to not even be annoying anyone!), yet the kneed him in the chest and tazed him multiple times. And I noticed how harshly they wracked his arms behind his back - if they did that to me, my left should would pop out of its socket again. These cops couldn't think of a more peaceful way to handle this? Unintelligent thugs.

thinkliberty

dalebert

Quote from: thinkliberty on April 24, 2009, 08:52 PM NHFT
People could stop the police from beating people that have not hurt anyone. Like they did here:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhj3Cob53kn4H72n8q

Those are security guards, i.e. private, i.e. not completely unaccountable for their actions as police are. So how would you suggest people stop the police? Violence?

thinkliberty

Without violence.

Separate the bullies from their victims like in the above video, then protect the bullies from getting bulled by the mob they have created with their violence.

If the cops decide they want to jail or punish people that stopped the violence and protected them from the mob. The next time people won't want to protect them from the mob they will create with the next act of violence they commit.

Violent psycho cops attract other violent psychos to them.... So just separate them like they are school yard bullies. That way the violence does not escalate.

Maybe I should start some kind of pledgebank, that people can take when they see cops beating people or tazering them to stop them. It's the only way the police are going to stop abusing people.

If one person told the police to go way and take a "timeout" after tazering him in the above video he would have not been bullied further and abused for no good reason by the police. If the police tried to tazer or stop the cops from abusing the person I am sure people would have stepped up as well...

I guess what I am trying to say is it takes just one person with a crowd like that to stop the police from abusing people.

anthonybpugh

nemoslaw

I think four hippies in Ohio tried to resist and got shot and killed. I would suggest wearing a bullet proof vest and a helmet if you take the mob vs police option.Police are trigger happy these days, look what happened in SanFran, and the police had that guy cuffed with his face in the ground. However a NH cop might not react like that, lets face it compared to other states their jobs are far from stressful. Well I'll take that back because a lot of NH's finest come from other states and beat their wives accordingly, I would just worry about "friendly fire" thats all.

akmisrmaadi

Quote from: dalebert on April 24, 2009, 06:34 PM NHFT

It's appalling how they're behaving but what exactly would you have suggested people do to "stop the police"?

see avatar

dalebert

Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 25, 2009, 04:19 AM NHFT
see avatar

ThinkLiberty's response was just kind of wishful and unrealistic, at least to apply to government cops rather than mall cops. Your response gets you on ignore. All you "shoot the cops" folks deserve ostracism from those of us who are actually trying to do productive things for liberty.

coffeeseven

Quote from: dalebert on April 24, 2009, 10:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: thinkliberty on April 24, 2009, 08:52 PM NHFT
People could stop the police from beating people that have not hurt anyone. Like they did here:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhj3Cob53kn4H72n8q

Those are security guards, i.e. private, i.e. not completely unaccountable for their actions as police are. So how would you suggest people stop the police? Violence?

Two thoughts:

The soccer video proves that the sheer number of people coming out of the stands freaked the security guards out so bad they quit off. Had the security guards been carrying guns the outcome may have been wholly different. The fans might not have been so eager to rush out and there might have been a carpet of dead bodies on the field.

Guns are apparent in the hippie video. Nobody budged. Yes we want the violence stopped. Are we willing to risk a busted melon? Maybe. Are we willing to risk getting shot in the face and killed dead? Definitely not. YET. Therein lies the problem. They have guns, we have cameras. The inequality would suggest a remedy.

David

see avatar

You will never live free clinging to your guns, because you can only use them once, then they will kill you or somehow disarm you and then put you in jail.  You are the definition of a gun cleaner.  Please boycott this forum, or ostracize us, or something.   ::)  You have no plan for liberty, beyond the occasional nongov't thug, and tough rhetoric.  I am sure you are a great guy in private life, and I don't mean for this to be a hostile post, but your fantasies of violent resistance will never lead to liberty in our lifetime, and I do not see how they are or can be, productive. 

thinkliberty

see avatar

The only thing that does is escalate the violence. The cops are just beating and torturing someone, they are not killing them.  If they are not going to take someone's life then I don't think you have the right to take someones life. *We want less violence not more.*

Maybe depending on the situation people could carry tazers and use them on the cops if they are acting thuggish? It would keep people from getting shot and stop the police from beating people without a good reason.

I don't really think this applies to NH we don't have reports of them beating people, although they did seem to ruff up sam for video taping, they did not tazer him when he did not comply like a lot of other cops have.... you can see these things on youtube videos if you search for them there....  (ask and I can give you links to cops tazering people for going limp)

Maybe we should ask the police what they think people should do when the adrenalin gets the best of them and they start beating people in an uncontrollable rage. I don't think anyone wants to live in a society where police abuse and tazer non-violent people.

dalebert

Quote from: thinkliberty on April 25, 2009, 10:25 AM NHFT
Maybe depending on the situation people could carry tazers and use them on the cops if they are acting thuggish?

It's very short-sighted to think you can taze the police into behaving. The answer is not more violence. I understand violence in self-defense against some particular criminal, but this institutionalized crime that the police are engaged in is a much more complex beast that only gets worse with violence.

nemoslaw

Not to mention that the police who have discharge their firearm by accident in the line of duty, just get a slap on the wrist even if they have caused a death that is not justified by law, or they violate the civil rights of another by not following their own protocols; instead they are exonerated, makes me sick.
  I like the civil disobedience approach it has good merit.