• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Signs, Songs, Strategy--Soon . . . SUNDAY!

Started by Sam A. Robrin, April 25, 2009, 12:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam A. Robrin

I don't think it's any exaggeration to say that Monday the 13th demonstrated that the Keene government is pretty well gunning for Free Staters now.  I'm fully expecting further mass arrests on whatever charges they can think up, come this Friday, May 1.
So I want to announce a Sunday SIGNS, SONGS, AND STRATEGY SESSION starting at 11 [size=pt]A.M.[/size] at the "Ministry of Propaganda.
Morning plans and set-up, then a trip to visit Sam in jail, a few passes around the building with some of them aforementioned signs-n-songs, then back to the MoP for sign-painting, song-rehearsing, and strategic brainstorming.  Once again, I'm planning on an all-day schedule to accommodate varying schedules.
Come early, come often, but for the sake of Libertas, COME--this time next week, a lot of us may be inside with Sam.

dalebert