• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are they serious? (warning this is an excerpt of the National Service bill)

Started by soliscjw, March 23, 2009, 09:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John Edward Mercier

Quote from: Tunga on April 30, 2009, 08:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: John Edward Mercier on April 29, 2009, 06:40 PM NHFT
True, but its a hypocrisy within a hypocrisy. How to you have a 'mandatory' volunteer program?

The federal income tax is sustained through voluntary compliance.
Voluntary compliance?
Its sustained through the use of a complex system of indirect payment and corporate compliance that allows for the freezing of assets.

Quote from: Tunga on April 30, 2009, 08:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: Ogre on March 24, 2009, 12:49 PM NHFT
Oh, no arguments there. I've always supported the idea that only those who pay taxes should be able to vote, and anyone who works for government should not.

Voters must swear to being US citizens. A US citizen is a government subject or an employee of the federal government.

Tunga claims status as a national of the US and is therefore ineligible to vote. Of course the ability to lawfully avoid paying federal income tax kinda makes up for that little inconvenient truth. Seein' as how the voting is totally rigged anyway.
Taxation isn't tied to citizenship.

Tunga

Quote from: John Edward Mercier
Taxation isn't tied to citizenship.

Sure it is. A US Person and a national of the US are two completely different entities. Americans born outside the District US are considered non resident aliens.

There is an absence of privilege exercised by a non resident alien working outside the District United States.

Tunga is a Citizen of New Hampshire but not the District United States because the alleged 14th amendment has been documented by the US Congress as a fraud.

We have retrieved the above referenced evidence from the New Hampshire State Archives of the Secretary of State.

John Edward Mercier

NH citizens are subject to the US Constitution by NH Constitution Part First Article Seven.
NH citizens delegate the power of direct taxation through the 16th Amendment to the Union on March 7, 1913.

I have dual citizenship, but my residence is in NH... which is a member of the union.

Tunga

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on May 03, 2009, 11:18 AM NHFT
NH citizens are subject to the US Constitution by NH Constitution Part First Article Seven.
NH citizens delegate the power of direct taxation through the 16th Amendment to the Union on March 7, 1913.

I have dual citizenship, but my residence is in NH... which is a member of the union.

Direct taxation according to population? No.

Income is privileged earnings.

The US Constitution makes us Citizens not subjects.

You can subject yourself if you like. The IMF is happy to have as many duped slaves in their employe as they can get.