• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Response to question 4-30-09

Started by sgtusmc, April 30, 2009, 07:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Response to question 4-30-09
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Does the Veterans Inspector General have to follow the law.  I send this government dept my letters every single day.  I receive the acknowledgement that they received it every single day.  I ask for my answer in writing, it never comes.  I send my letters to NH elected officials every single day only to get the police at my door every once in awhile to tell me to stop writing.  The VA stops my medical care to stop my opinion letters.  The NH officials use the police and Sheriffs dept to intimidate me to stop writing my letters.  My letters clearly tell the U.S. people that Judge Peter Fauver is a criminal.  That Fauver knowingly and with intent to harm individuals violated our highest law, the Constitution.  The NH supreme court covered up the case.  Capt Joe DiGregorio of the Strafford County Sheriff Dept while detaining me, tells me that it is illegal to call a sitting Judge a criminal.  These are criminal offensives by the people that we trust to obey the law.  A Free Stator is arrested and prosecuted for cruelty to animals  over a dispute with a tenant, yet nothing is done to these protected government officials.  I ran for NH State Senate last primary only to have the Newspapers kill me with bad articles and refuse to print my response.  The news refused to publish my opinion letters telling the public my platform.  I tried so hard to kill my self a few months ago by jumping off a really high ledge.  The wind caught me as I fell and blew me to the top of a birch tree.  The tree stuck in my pant leg and lowered me safely to the ground.  My only marker to remember is the scare it left as the tree stuck in my upper leg. 
   I did not try to kill my self over these criminal acts by our trusted officials.  Suicide by veterans is a growing problem that our government refuses to recognize because no one will listen to what the returning veteran says.  No one can identify the two worlds that we (meaning Veterans) live in.  Are our two worlds real (whom Knows)?  Can we and do we hide what we are going through to try to be accepted into a world that we do not belong.  Are we mental defects because sheltering our inabilities to come back works in our minds and you just to not see it.  I have a memory problem, yet I can not forget.  I am proud of what I have done as unbelievable as it is to conceive.  This civilized society can only reinforces the fact that my acts were and are criminal acts.  Surviving living like an animal in sub human conditions day after day to be proud of just does not make since. 
   The irony is that what we (meaning U.S. Military Veterans) did is to painful for the newspapers to publish as an opinion.  How can a civilized society learn why we kill our selves when you refuse to accept that it is better for all of us if you just do not let us come home in the first place. 
   Censoring the words of Veterans keeps the facts in a newspaper pleasant to read.  Learning the animals that we became makes since why the VIG covers up the needs of veterans and this civilized society just does not care.  Do not even think that I am looking for pity.  I am trying to tell you what no one wants to know or talk about,  (Veterans. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi