• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My day out with Rick

Started by Raineyrocks, May 04, 2009, 07:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Rick wanted me to go "off roading" with him yesterday and it seemed pretty special to him so I said, "yes", to something I wasn't sure about because I've never been "off roading" before at least not in a truck.  :-\

It was the bumpiest ride of my life, I spilled birch beer all over rick's seat and floor,  he's very particular about the cleanliness of his truck.  The saddest part was he wasn't even driving when I spilled it.   

I took my dog who fell in the water and then tripped over a rock and fell sideways hitting his poor face, he's okay though.  :D

We saw some awesome Tom Turkeys, beautiful!  I had to pee on the way home and the bumps were a killer so that sucked.

At least it wasn't as bad as our first date when I was going to make Rick Fallefels, (which used to be powder chick peas mixed with water), on a barbeque pit at a park.   Well, the fallefels fell through the slots and burned up, I lost my daughter in the park (it wasn't my fault, I swear), I lost my keys when I found Laura because I guess I just dropped them.   We had a biker break into my car in case the keys were there, they weren't.  :-\

We walked back to my apartment and borrowed somebody's ladder, (I lived on the 3rd floor) to get into a window so I could get a flashlight.  So Rick climbed up the ladder, we went back to the park, looked in all of the trash cans, blah, blah, I ended up finding them int he middle of the park where I found Laura.   That's all I can remember about that one, why did he ever go out with me again?  :-\