• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

kog marijuana a grower's lot hemp nimbin pot

Started by Raineyrocks, May 04, 2009, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Is it embedded?   For some reason I can't see youtube images anymore.  :-\

Pat McCotter

Quote from: raineyrocks on May 04, 2009, 07:29 AM NHFT

Yes, it is.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat McCotter on May 04, 2009, 07:47 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on May 04, 2009, 07:29 AM NHFT

Yes, it is.

Great! Finally!  ;D   Thanks Pat!

alphincr

great video!  site I am building: www.marijuanageocaching.com ....a place to list the location of struggling seedlings

dalebert

Quote from: alphincr on May 14, 2009, 09:46 AM NHFT
great video!  site I am building: www.marijuanageocaching.com ....a place to list the location of struggling seedlings

You think those will stay there very long if it's listed in a public place where law enforcement can see it too?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: alphincr on May 14, 2009, 09:46 AM NHFT

I know I loved the video, that guy is awesome!   I wish I lived around him, could you imagine, not just for "that" reason but he seems like he'd be awesome to hang out with.  :D

Darn, the video didn't work for me your link, I mean.   

alphincr

Removing a plot of 100 marijuana plants, that's easy.  Removing 100 plants located in 100 different locations throughout the state is a very different undertaking.....They would be listed with exact location and hopefully a photo.  The more difficult to reach the better.

The goal is to force the authorities to ignore this information.  To choose to not enforce marijuana laws.  To admit that searching for and destroying these plants is not worth the resources. Soon, plants growing within 100 yards of a police station or government office would be tolerated. 

I don't smoke but I would certainly enjoy going for a hike with my camera, water bottles, and miracle grow.

Go after their money, go after their budgets.