• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Room in Keene late May

Started by dalebert, May 06, 2009, 04:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

My room here in Keene will become free no later than the end of this month; maybe a little sooner. It's is walking distance from Central Square in downtown. You'll need to meet the approval of the other roommates.
Rent: $270 / mo plus a 5th of all utilities-- oil, electric, and cable modem (not much except in Winter)

I'm moving to a room about 3 miles from Keene toward the end of this month. I think there may be a a room or two available where I'm going, but the owner is picky. I can put in a good word for you if I know you well, particularly if I've lived with you before. Rent is $400 and includes everything but may get renegotiated slightly for the winter season.

Post here if you're interested in either.

Fluff and Stuff

The room in Keene will be available 5-24 give or take a day for $260 + 1/5 of the utilities.  It is 1/2 a mile from downtown and even less distance from a very nice park with a pool, lake, boulders, covered picnic area, grills, and more.  Post here or PM Dale if you are interested.