• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ammo Engine .com for cheap ammo!

Started by Puke, March 18, 2009, 06:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

http://www.ammoengine.com/

It searches and finds the deals so you don't have to!  8)

Dan

Puke

No shotgun shells though.

Oh well, I guess that since you can get that at Wal-Mart....

Bill St. Clair

The don't appear to include AMMOMAN.COM in their listings.

porcupine kate

This is great. Thanks.

Now I know I can't afford to shot my rifles. :-[

Puke

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on March 19, 2009, 06:02 AM NHFT
The don't appear to include AMMOMAN.COM in their listings.

Hmm, maybe because he has such a fluctuating stock they don't include him?
Nothings perfect.

Puke

Quote from: zaphar on March 21, 2009, 01:48 AM NHFT
You've got to use the better website: http://gun-deals.com  8)

It takes shipping into consideration and they also list more than just ammo.

That is cool.
The only critique I see is that you can't search for ammo. Or I haven't looked hard enough at the site.

Okay, I found it. THis is a good website.  8)

PowerPenguin

Looks cool, and they have the .32 Longs I can't seem to find in this state. Any tips on safe ordering, finding a reputable dealer, etc? I use a private mailbox for my mail. It's not a PO box. Has anyone run into any issues w/ delivery to CMRAs (commercial mail receiving agencies)? Gracias.

Daniel Bryant

I'll have to check out ammo engine.  I had been using gun-deals for some time but finally decided to get into reloading.  Speaking of that, you might consider reloading those .32 longs, especially if you don't mind using cast bullets.  That way you can make your own bullets, re-use the brass, and only have to buy primers and powder.

Right now the bullets are what I'm looking for.  Does anyone know of a similar site that does the same as ammoengine and gun-deals but for reloading components?