• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sky Show, Arms Park, ManchVegas 5/24

Started by Friday, May 21, 2009, 10:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Every year, ManchVegas throws a huge party to celebrate the anniversary of my arrival in the Free State!  Isn't that sweet of them?  ;)

FREE TO THE PUBLIC!

Arms Park in Manchester, New Hampshire  (aka down by the river)
Sunday, May 24th
Gates: 4pm (No admittance before 4pm)
Fireworks: 9:30pm

Music by:

• Nate Wilson Group
  • Aranda
  • Recycled Percussion

Also featuring:
live broadcast by the Morning Buzz (WGIR Rock101 morning crew)
BMX daredevils   :icon_motor:
Dunkin Donuts Winnebago with FREE samples - Coffee & Fruit Coolattas and Wake up Wraps   :coffee:
Caricatures
Face Painting  :brave:
Temporary Tattoos
Liberty Tax   :P
Raven Duclose Psychic Services   :hippy2:
Vertical Entertainment- Bungee Jumping at it's best and ROCK CLIMBING WALL

Plus webkins, NASCAR memorabilia, tee's, hats and more
Jewelry from Tru Colors
Games! Games! Games!
BOUNCE U
Liquid Planet Dunk Tank
Steele Hill Resorts
Blowin Smoke

ugly bureaucratic crap which I think is new this year  >:(:
NO Animals of any kind in the park whatsoever!
NO Alcohol / NO Open Container.
Coolers will be checked for alcohol.
Back Packs / Bags will be searched.
Park will be secure.
NO Bikes in the park- there will be bike racks outside the park.
/ugly bureaucratic crap

Tom Sawyer

Dang that sounds fun...
Well except the somewhat buzz kill 'ugly bureaucratic crap'... weird thing is I really would like to ride my bike, sip a beer and pet my dog... didn't even think of how fun that would be till they told me I wouldn't be allowed to. ;D

Alas the Ivy League wants pretty shots of the graduates... so I'll have to accept their money on that day.

KBCraig

Quote from: Friday on May 21, 2009, 10:15 AM NHFT
ugly bureaucratic crap which I think is new this year  >:(:
NO Animals of any kind in the park whatsoever!

So, when are they sending in the squads to clear the park of squirrels and birds? And to keep out those nasty homo sapiens?

Recumbent ReCycler

I wonder what those "BMX Daredevils" will be doing if they're not allowed to have their bikes at the park.  I pretty much stopped riding a bike a few years ago.  Now I ride a trike, which, having three wheels, is clearly not a bike, which by virtue of it's name, has two wheels, just like a biped has two feet, someone who is bilingual speaks two languages and a bigamist has two spouses.  I've thought of trying to ride out to Manchester, but it's such a long ride, I would have to find a place to shower when I got there and spend the night.  I don't think I'll be cycling out there this weekend.

doobie

I don't know if it was me open carrying...but I walked right by the police at the gates and had no one questioning me when I was walking around the place at 3....wondering why no one else was down there; lol.