• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Does anyone think that there are different types/degrees of orgasms?

Started by Raineyrocks, May 11, 2009, 03:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Well, I wanted to cum, (oops I meant come >:D), up with a new topic to get this thread kicking, we'll see what happens after this question!  ;D

I'm going to wait to give my synopsis on the subject instead of posting the usual, "here's my answer".

neggy

Bill St. Clair

Well. There are good orgasms, incredible orgasms, and curl your toes and blow your mind orgasms. 'fraid I've never learned how to control which kind I get, but good ones are plenty good enough.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on May 11, 2009, 07:25 PM NHFT
Well. There are good orgasms, incredible orgasms, and curl your toes and blow your mind orgasms. 'fraid I've never learned how to control which kind I get, but good ones are plenty good enough.

Now your answer sounded like the answer my husband would give!  ;D

Raineyrocks

I think there are different kinds and of course I can only speak for myself from a female perspective but I do know those times when "it" doesn't happen it is because either my mind drifts somewhere else, (damn ADD  :D), or my dog let a stinky ripper loose and that will just about kill anyones mood.  He lies beside my bed at night, the dog of course!  :D  I'm convinced personally that orgasms are 75% mental in other words if my mind goes somewhere else forget it but if I'm 100% there Yahoo! 

I've had quick ones, ones that seem to last forever and I love those of course, I can't even stand after those toe curlers!  :)  I like to go to sleep after too not stay up and talk.  I've heard guys are like that too so Rick probably appreciates that.

Rick told me a long time ago that he never had a full body orgasm until I did something to him so I guess I was his first mind bender.  :dontknow:

Here's a question I'd love to ask you guys, can you feel when a woman is having an orgasm?  Rick says he can most of the time but not all of the time and no I don't "fake".   I just don't understand how he couldn't feel every single one when I feel it so much.  :-\

Moebius Tripp

Quote from: raineyrocks on May 11, 2009, 08:00 PM NHFT

Here's a question I'd love to ask you guys, can you feel when a woman is having an orgasm?  Rick says he can most of the time but not all of the time and no I don't "fake".   I just don't understand how he couldn't feel every single one when I feel it so much.  :-\

If I stick my finger in your nose, will I know when you sneeze?  I think yes.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Moebius Tripp on May 11, 2009, 11:17 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on May 11, 2009, 08:00 PM NHFT

Here's a question I'd love to ask you guys, can you feel when a woman is having an orgasm?  Rick says he can most of the time but not all of the time and no I don't "fake".   I just don't understand how he couldn't feel every single one when I feel it so much.  :-\

If I stick my finger in your nose, will I know when you sneeze?  I think yes.

I hope that never happens but I agree with you that's why I don't understand what Rick's saying.  :)  That was quite a scenario by the way, vivid thinking, I like it!  :D

Recumbent ReCycler

I think there are different types/degrees, and I think most of it is psychological.  I've noticed that I've gotten the most pleasure when I was not the one to initiate intercourse, and the least amount of pleasure when I've had to beg to get it.  Foul smells can be a major turn-off as well, and can put a damper on things.  I think it is possible to have an orgasm without getting any pleasure from it.  The best orgasms are accompanied by uncontrollable full body muscle spasms.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Recumbent ReCycler on May 14, 2009, 05:39 PM NHFT
I think there are different types/degrees, and I think most of it is psychological.  I've noticed that I've gotten the most pleasure when I was not the one to initiate intercourse, and the least amount of pleasure when I've had to beg to get it.  Foul smells can be a major turn-off as well, and can put a damper on things.  I think it is possible to have an orgasm without getting any pleasure from it.  The best orgasms are accompanied by uncontrollable full body muscle spasms.

I totally agree!  Yeah a stinky dog fart can really be a turn-off, we've started letting the dog out of the room in the morning but when it's bed time for my dog, just forget it. :P
Poor Rick when I get the great orgasms which is pretty frequent I dig my nails into his arms or back because I feel like I am floating away into a different universe and I guess it's instinct to grab onto to something.  :dontknow:  He calls them his glory marks or something like that, he likes it so whatever.  :D

nemoslaw

Have you ever heard of the Tantric orgasm? It is suppose to be the most intense orgasm and sensual sexual experience ever, though I've never tried, it involves intense meditation, yoga, and mind body spirit controll. I would be interested to hear about it if anyone has tried it. Does it really work?]:>

Raineyrocks

Quote from: nemoslaw on May 27, 2009, 06:31 AM NHFT
Have you ever heard of the Tantric orgasm? It is suppose to be the most intense orgasm and sensual sexual experience ever, though I've never tried, it involves intense meditation, yoga, and mind body spirit controll. I would be interested to hear about it if anyone has tried it. Does it really work?]:>

I have heard of Tantra sex, I thinks that's what it's called but I've never tried it.  Rick had a book about it and I remember it being about everything you've written and also just being able to have foreplay but no intercourse for a long time until you had some kind of soul connection.  I don't have the patience for that kind of thing.

I did buy a tantra harmonizer cd though and it was supposed to intensify your sexual experience if you and your partner listened to it at the same time while having sex but it didn't work well.  It gave Rick a headache and made me distracted so off went the headphones and then we had a great time!  ;D

EthanLeeVita

Lloyd Danforth

Raineyrocks

Quote from: EthanLeeVita on May 27, 2009, 10:54 PM NHFT
Try it without headphones ;)

Hmmm, there's a thought!  :)  The headphones kept getting tangled and were quite annoying.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 28, 2009, 05:11 AM NHFT
But, don't tell us about it :P

I'm going to tell you everything about it just because you told me not to!  >:D