• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Texting Trolley Driver Is Transgendered Male

Started by akmisrmaadi, May 12, 2009, 01:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

akmisrmaadi

disgusting!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7561561&page=1

The Boston-area transit authority trolley driver who allegedly slammed into another train while text-messaging his girlfriend Friday was hired as a minority because of his transgendered "female-to-male" status and had three speeding tickets on his driving record in recent years, ABC News has learned.

neggy

A Liberty lover questioning someone elses right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

I don't give a rats azz about someones sexual or gender status and I can tell you there is NO preference for transgendered people at the T. We all are just numbers, "meat in the seat" and we all get treated like shit by management and the public. There are at least 12 different lists the T hires from to achieve racial and other diversity in the workforce that reflects the makeup of the communities we serve.

Was the operator 100% in violation of a dozen MBTA rules and special orders  you bet.

Is it going to make every other driver/motorman's and guards life miserable  yes it will.

Wait till your bus doesn't show up because the drivers no longer can use cell phones to call "the desk" to find out if the bus they are waiting for in Medford Square to drive is broken down or late, or otherwise off the street and if so can they go back "to the barn" to get another bus and get the route back on schedule.

Wait till the bus in North Woburn won't start, and the radio on the bus doesn't work, and there isn't a pay phone within miles.... while the woman down the street in a wheelchair is cooking in the 90 degree heat or 10 degree cold. It has happened trust me.

It is a knee jerk reaction to the actions of a jerk, A T driver who spends 11 hours a day on the job, but only gets paid for 8, or the part timers who have a split shift of 14+ hours and get paid for 5 1/2 should not be without their cell phones for that long. They need to have them for their extended unpaid breaks when they are stuck somewhere.

( the poster is a member of local 589, Boston )

akmisrmaadi

i find it disgusting, i'm not advocating it be put in jail or have the govt do anything to it, or deny it anything, or anything else. its just disgusting, which it is...

i don't ride a bus, i never will ride a bus, i've NEVER ridden a bus and i would be happy if public transportation and all the douche bags who work with it were made to find a real job.

fuck the govt, fuck all the assholes who are paid from the money that is stolen from me.

so, take your post... shove it

neggy

Quote from: akmisrmaadi on May 12, 2009, 08:36 PM NHFT
i find it disgusting, i'm not advocating it be put in jail or have the govt do anything to it, or deny it anything, or anything else. its just disgusting, which it is...

Live and let live....

Quotei don't ride a bus, i never will ride a bus, i've NEVER ridden a bus and i would be happy if public transportation and all the douche bags who work with it were made to find a real job.

"i" am glad that you have no intention to ride a bus, and "i" doubt you could do my job with your attitude.

Quotefuck the govt, fuck all the assholes who are paid from the money that is stolen from me.

If it were up to me the T would be self supporting without taxpayer subsidy.

Have a nice day, and thanks for not riding the T

akmisrmaadi

thank you.

get a real job and stop living off stolen money.

Lloyd Danforth

neggy

Quote from: akmisrmaadi on May 12, 2009, 11:47 PM NHFT
thank you.

get a real job and stop living off stolen money.

I have a job, spending that big fat check Deval Patrick sends every month. It is called retirement at age 49!

AntonLee

I heard on the Howie Carr show that there is no discriminatory hiring policies at the T, so Georgia/Aiden Quinn was just hired because they were chosen in the lottery.

I kinda believe this, because I believe that if there were some discriminatory practices Howie would be jumping all over it, he tried like hell to try and make it seem it was discriminatory even still.  Watering at the mouth to make fun of the "sweet transvestites"

I couldn't work at the T because I simply don't want to receive a government check.  I also wouldn't want to milk my neighbors out of their hard earned money because I work at a government agency that is hemorrhaging cash on a daily basis, and that was before they crashed and totaled two green line trains.

Massachusetts, a lost cause and a disgusting display of what happens when government gets too large and nannylike.  I can't think of one government agency that has ever come in at or under budget and with high rankings for customer service.  If you want to see a state with an extremely large HACK working population, look no further than DA Commonwealth.

No offense intended to you Meggy, I'm sure you're a nice person.  I just disapprove of your job wholeheartedly.  I also disapprove of the fact that I can never ever ever ever understand what it is that subway train conductors say when they're supposed to be telling me what side to exit the train and what the next stop is. . .

"nextstopadfioadfuadfhladfadsfasdfadsfight"  lol