• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NOLA whining

Started by KBCraig, September 14, 2005, 11:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

http://www.nola.com/newslogs/opinion/index.ssf?/mtlogs/nola_opinion/archives/2005_09_12.html#079011

Dear Mr. President,

Welcome to our wounded city.
( . . . )
Now comes the real test of your intention to make New Orleans work once again.

Translation: send other people's money.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,169297,00.html

Mayor Nagin, who has now moved his family to a new home in Dallas, says he won't stand for state or federal officials assigning reconstruction projects without the approval of city officials, saying, "I don't want anybody outside of New Orleans planning nothing as it relates to how we're going to rebuild this city without us signing off on it."

Translation: "Shut up, bitch! Now send me some money!"

Honestly, these two items sound like a lot of inmate phone calls I've monitored (and a goodly portion of our inmates are from New Orleans). Stuck in a situation of their own making, they have the nerve to make demands on the only people who care about them. "Shut up, bitch! Now send me some money! And bring my kids up here to see me!" is a direct quote. And as often as not, it's directed not at his "babymomma", but at his own mother, grandmother, or aunt.

Despicable, sociopathic behavior.

Kevin

KBCraig

Quote from: Dreepa on September 14, 2005, 01:54 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on September 14, 2005, 11:04 AM NHFT
"babymomma"

Extra credit for that term.

Oh, you should hear the variations. Babymomma, otherbabymomma, babymomma's otherbabydaddy, etc.

Russell Kanning

can you imagine how much of our money is headed their way?

Dreepa

oh don't worry Russell.  None of OUR money is going there.
This is all borrowed money.  It is our kids who will be paying for this. ;)

Russell Kanning

my kids don't pay taxes  ..... maybe they never will ;D

DC

Quotecan you imagine how much of our money is headed their way?

62 billion so far but it is supposed to be 200 billion before its over. The Government was asked to build the levee to handle a large hurricane when it would have cost millions and they said no. Now they are spendind billions and can't seem to be able to stop.

Quoteoh don't worry Russell.? None of OUR money is going there.
This is all borrowed money.? It is our kids who will be paying for this

If you mention ending drug prohibition they say what about the kids. That never comes up when they are borrowing all this money and sending the bill to the kids to pay off for the rest of their lives. It appears that they think that the kids? arn't responsible enough to make decisions for themselves but they are responsible enough to spend the rest of their lives pay for their retirement goodies and financial mismanagement.

Lloyd Danforth