• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

David Kevin Lindsay - The "Person" Tour - southern Ontario to NH?

Started by jaqeboy, May 04, 2009, 10:21 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

A few years back we were able to get Dave to divert down and give a New-Hampshire talk while he was on a tour. Anyone want to contact him and see if he'll take a side trip down here? I'm overbooked or I'd organize it myself.

=======================================

David Kevin Lindsay - The "Person" Tour

After a successful southern Ontario tour, we now move northward into Ottawa and Montreal!*

*"I must say that your seminar on the "person" and the oaths presented on April 18th was extremely informative.  You managed to synthesize a
number of otherwise different issues into one cohesive presentation so that a solid foundation could be constructed in the minds and hearts of the attendees.  I was impressed with the professionalism of the slides as well as the implied work and effort in producing them.  As well as the
foundation, which is vital to the overall understanding of the topic, you present solutions,which are imaginative and potentially more potent than other alternatives attempted to date.  Thank you and good luck in future presentations.  God bless you!"*

*:Mythlim-Axkw of the Wilps-Daaxan, born to the Kryszczuk family*

The solution is refusing to be a "*person*" - but you need to know how and why.

Learn how you have a property right in the promises of the Queen to protect YOUR PROPERTY, how and why you can force her to do this and
refuse to pay income and all taxes!

We present a well informed activist and solution oriented presentation - including one of the most innovative political solutions in Canadian
history!!

This event will provide everyone with some fascinating insights and truths into the legal nature, applicability and judicially admitted identification of 'persons' through the use of fonts.

We will also show you how and why at law, being a 'person' is truly voluntary. All our information is fully documented for verification!

We strongly urge those wishing to attend to pre-record (I'm avoiding the word 'register!) by emailing CLEAR at taxesarevoluntary@gmail.com.  All questions may also be directed to this email address.

All addresses and dates are below.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

in freedom I remain,
David-Kevin: Lindsay

Ottawa:

DATE: Sun. May 3, 2009
TIME: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (approx.) including Q and A
COST: $99/day

Montreal:

DATE: Sat. May 9, 2009
TIME: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (approx.) including Q and A
COST: $99/day

theunlicencedman

Hi, David here. How are you doing? The New Hampshire show was certainly a long time ago. Man how time flies. Much knowledge has been learned in the intervening years - especially after a couple hundred court appearances around the country on various issues.

I just finished speaking in Montreal and Ontario.  Unfortunately now your border guards will not permit me to cross into the United States.  I hope to change this at some point but it will take at least a year or so.  I hope to speak again in Ontario and Quebec later this summer and/or fall and if I do I can keep you posted in case some people wish to come up north and see the seminar.  Much of what I have to say on personhood will apply to your country as well, and best of all, everything I have is documented! There is certainly a lot of misinformation out there on this issue however - and dangerously so as many people in Canada have discovered unfortunately.

I look forward to hearing from you and how things are going out there!

take care
David-Kevin: Lindsay

jaqeboy

Dave,
Great to see you on the New Hampshire Underground! You must have googled your own name to find this post!

Sorry to hear you can't cross over - things are not good on that front lately. I'll post any notices of your upcoming presentations here and elsewhere. Maybe we can get a carload of folks to come up and visit then!

Cheers!