• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Wanted: Your music for our internet radio show

Started by KBCraig, May 18, 2009, 11:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

I'm one half of a partnership that is about to begin live internet broadcasts of Texarkana Gunslingers professional baseball games. Despite what our wives might say, we can't actually talk non-stop for three hours about baseball. At least not without taking a break for beer!

Because there are often long delays in baseball games, we sometimes need a break. What better combination is there than indy league baseball, and indy music?

We have 36 home games remaining this season. We guarantee a live streaming audience of between 1 and 1,000,000. Most of the audience will be player friends, family, and fans; most are from New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland. They can't attend a lot of home games, so they want to listen online.

In return for using your music royalty-free, we will showcase your songs, and promote your website, myspace, phone number, or other contact info.

If you'd like us to feature your music, all we need is a good digital source of your music (CD or download link), your written permission to use the music on a streaming internet radio show and podcast (email is fine), and whatever info you would like us to mention. We'll give your name, myspace, other URL, phone number, email, or even a distinctive tagline that you provide.

If you're interested in spreading your music to a new audience, you can either respond to this thread, send me a private message, or use the email button to contact me.

Kevin

liftsboxes

I don't speak for these bands, but they are probably open to getting their music out to a wider audience:

www.gomeritgo.com
www.brotherloverocks.com
www.fmosmusic.com