• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rave?

Started by mackler, May 26, 2009, 02:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mackler

Anyone else planning on hitting the rave in Hooksett this Saturday?

doobie

Rave in hookset?  More info please.

mackler

Soundwave

There's another at the same location put on by the same production company in August. It's mario themed, and I already know what my outfit will be. Also, they claim they will be trying to fix some of the small issues they had at the last one, like the lights and the sound.

anthonybpugh

I want a chili dog.  Will they have chili dogs there?  I won't go unless there are. 

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Soundwave on June 08, 2009, 10:49 PM NHFT
There's another at the same location put on by the same production company in August. It's mario themed, and I already know what my outfit will be. Also, they claim they will be trying to fix some of the small issues they had at the last one, like the lights and the sound.

And the concessions. 

Muppet, there is a lot of snack bar food available, but I don't know about chili dogs.

mackler

Some random shots from the night:  It's my phone so the sound's no good. :(

DJ Parallax tearing it up (best set of the night IMO)

The geodesic lounge

Bumper Cars

Moon Bounce

Gladiator Jousting

Main room, early before it got crowded

A big robot dude

mackler

If you were at this show, and you liked Parallax (Main room startng at 1:30), you can download his latest mix here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=87215954118