• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Self help tools to build dentures

Started by Humorrhoid, May 29, 2009, 10:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Humorrhoid

I invented a low cost device to surpass the high cost of dental care.

From denture making to tooth implanting. Do it yourself with the software.

Anybody interested ,I am willing to do a workshop. This idea is conceived
after I got diagnose with Mercury poisoning. Being a dentist
& having amalgams in my mouth myself I left with no other choice but to getthem all removed.
So I know now how it feels to have no teeth.

I like to teach this concept for those who wants to be
empowered. You buy the materials on your own, I am  not telling you or selling anything.
Dental materials can be ordered via the internet cheap. I will tell you the materials needed &
go step by step to make your cusotmized denture or just a missing tooth.

Let us get it out in public what is going on behind our teeth, & the walls
that prevents us from looking into the dental labs.

A new denture upper & lower should not cost more thn 500$
from the lab.

Ask me how..& I will tell how

MTPorcupine3

Do you live in New Hampshire? I'm interested in this topic and general dental care. I'm looking for and "alternative" dentist that won't take an arm or a leg for payment.

Humorrhoid

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on June 02, 2009, 11:07 AM NHFT
Do you live in New Hampshire? I'm interested in this topic and general dental care. I'm looking for and "alternative" dentist that won't take an arm or a leg for payment.

I am living in Nashua for 16 yrs. I am a dentist & my specialty is in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery. I am a graduate from the Philippines & I stand alone against the American Dental Asociation on licencing. I refuse to be told what can I do & not do in my practice. After the removal of all my teeth ,I came back living again. This idea is conceived after a long illness (16 yrs) not knowing the culprit is right inside my mouth ,under my nose & I am an Oral surgeon. I took some of my own teeth out. Hell, If I can do it to others ,why not do it to myself. It is in this idea ,the concept of self help tools of denture making comes about. And the whole idea of Dentistry metal free laboratory come to fruition.

We are not told about the hazard of Mercury in school. There is a dentist n Colorado whose licence to practice has been revoked by the ADA for his advocacy of metal free Dentistry. He now runs a rehab program for Hg poisoning & the majority suffering from 49 different kind of diseases are Dentists.ALS, MS, paralysis ,autoimmune illnesses. I am researching it & after 6 months I am symptom free.

By getting & knowing what materials & supplies to order ,youcan do it. The main drama of I am scared is  a mere brainwshing from the culture that we must go to the professionals. It is a monopoly mantra that we got to be free.

Once you acquire the tools you are all set for life. Or in alternative go to the dental labs, there is no legislation that
says patients cannot go to the lab. And no regulation that says labs can't manufacture directly to you. Dentists are mere midle man in the business, & the make money from dental labs,not their own work. I know, I was once with them.

I can do workshops ,I enjoy doing workshops to teach the procedures ,materials & supplies to get.
Sign up here. Or follow me on Twitter for all my inventions. MXme. Inventorsforum.

Bald Eagle

I invented a low cost device to surpass the high cost of dental care.
From denture making to tooth implanting. Do it yourself with the software.
Anybody interested ,I am willing to do a workshop. This idea is conceived
after I got diagnose with Mercury poisoning.

Diagnosed by who?  What were the symptoms, what tests were done, and what was the data from the lab analyses?  I know a growing number of people willing to learn about practical dentistry.

Being a dentist
& having amalgams in my mouth myself I left with no other choice but to getthem all removed.
So I know now how it feels to have no teeth.

That scares me, since you're a "graduate", a dentist, an oral / maxillofacial surgeon, from an English speaking territory, and a resident in an English speaking country.  The primary goal in dentistry is to save the tooth.
Removal of a tooth, causes the surrounding teeth to move into the empty space, weakens the bone and root structure of the adjacent teeth, and causes serious future dental problems that usually necessitates the removal of even more teeth.

I like to teach this concept for those who wants to be
empowered. You buy the materials on your own, I am  not telling you or selling anything.
Dental materials can be ordered via the internet cheap. I will tell you the materials needed &
go step by step to make your cusotmized denture or just a missing tooth.

I think that a workshop, starting with an introductory seminar to general dentistry is something that would hold a lot of people's interest.  Information about where to acquire quality dental instruments, vendor tables for people selling tools and non-amalgam filling compounds such as UV-curing resins, and actual demonstrations of cleaning, drilling, filling, and extraction (perhaps on the jawbone of a game animal) would be highly desirable.

Be prepared for questions from highly educated people who expect professional answers.

I can host such an event (Alt-Expo?) if there is sufficient interest.
Rich?  Jack?  others?

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Bald Eagle on June 04, 2009, 01:41 PM NHFT
I can host such an event (Alt-Expo?) if there is sufficient interest.
Rich?  Jack?  others?

Porc Fest?

Humorrhoid

Yes. Isn't it sad. But there are many cardiologist that one day just drop did while jogging. We are human too. How many gynecologist Iknow who have breast cancer.

BTW most materials are available to buy online. And check for discounts/coupons. Or ask for samples. Some manufacturers gives away a whole set of teeth. Don't be afraid to ask if you order online.
Most of what is needed are pretty much self explanatory.

THis is no rocket science. All we need is that curiosity. The dental industry makes it sounds like sophisticated. Its not.

I don't know why it costs so much to go to school but
that is the academia industry. Anybody who likes to organize a workshop
I will be happy to teach.
Where we can meet & have fun learning...

sillygirl

Will you be coming to the porcupine freedom festival?

Humorrhoid

I am new to this cmmunity. I will come if invited.

miller

I am very interested in learning to make dentures.  Where do I sign up?  I am new to this community so I would appreciate some info on how to best utilize this site.  Thanx

Humorrhoid

Anyones interested just come to my lab, in Nashua, I am always fixing something. Feel free to watch & bring your own lunch/snack/ supper, your pet your grandmother, your mother in law, whatever.

Weekend is convenient for me.

Some materials are actually I saw them available now at AC Moore. But that place is expensive,& not sure about the quality.

If you want to know what you need for materials ,I have them at my lab.

Feel free to call me (603) 5951794. BTC is after 5pm ,make sure I am home.

Humorrhoid

Another natural meds to decaying teeth is , application of lime powder inside the cavity. Wash first witha little cotton pellette saok with 50/50% Hyrogen peroxide & mix lime powder / or grounded sea shell ( pulverized ),add with distilled H20. In 6 minutes it will start to set & the cavity will heal.

Why I am telling you these ? I simply care.

antijingoist

Is this like the zinc temp fillings, or does this actually heal the tooth....

Just so you know, I probably will try this... I'm heading back to NH on Tuesday. Any chance I could stop by and see some of this stuff in action?

Humorrhoid

Quote from: antijingoist on September 06, 2009, 11:34 PM NHFT
Is this like the zinc temp fillings, or does this actually heal the tooth....

Just so you know, I probably will try this... I'm heading back to NH on Tuesday. Any chance I could stop by and see some of this stuff in action?

I am trying to eliminate the need for metals in our mouth. Zinc filling ,is that amalgam /silver filling you are asking?

I cannot open the teeth that I am studying ,as I have to follow through a timeline. There is nothing to lose if you try what I have posted here coz they all organic & non toxic. If it is hurting & there is a hole clean it up with a hydrogen peroxide diluted ina distilled water & buy from CVS what we called a eugenol & soak a little pellete of cotton & cover it with another cotton top that is dry & not eugenol in it becoz the eugenol is tangy,but it has a palliative effect & will get the pain out by closing the open microtubules in our teeth caused by the decay,it also kills the bacteria. Eugenol does not taste good but what is, but it is used a lot in dental clinics. It is safe & firsct class remedy on the spot painkiller.

I hope this helps.

Nightrain1

I'm a Vietnam Vet (U.S. Army) with only 80% disability, which rules out having any Dental help from the Veterans Administration. During the past two years the VA has prescribed medication, which has caused most of my natural teeth to literally dissolve inside my mouth in spite of diligent care.

I only have portions of three back teeth with which to chew food, but with great discomfort. My only recourse is to build my own Dentures. But, how should I start?   :D

Nightrain1

Quote from: Bald Eagle on June 04, 2009, 01:41 PM NHFT
I think that a workshop, starting with an introductory seminar to general dentistry is something that would hold a lot of people's interest.  Information about where to acquire quality dental instruments, vendor tables for people selling tools and non-amalgam filling compounds such as UV-curing resins, and actual demonstrations of cleaning, drilling, filling, and extraction (perhaps on the jawbone of a game animal) would be highly desirable. Be prepared for questions from highly educated people who expect professional answers. I can host such an event (Alt-Expo?) if there is sufficient interest.

Hi Bald Eagle!
Or, anyone?

I just came aboard, apparently after the porcupine freedom festival. Did you host Humorrhoid? Is anything like this being planned for the future?