• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

4th Annual Live Free or Die Festival

Started by Friday, May 30, 2009, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Start Time: Friday, August 21, 2009 at 12:00pm
End Time:    Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 5:00pm
Street:    580 Mountain Road
City/Town: Jaffrey, NH

2009 4th Annual NH Live Free Or Die Rally

The Grand View Inn, a fabulous 300 acre facility on beautiful Mount Monadnock in southwestern New Hampshire

ALL FREE: Admissions, Camping, Booth Spots, RV Spots, Concert, Parking, Revolutionary Battle, Fireworks, & more.

Rooms, Cottages, Bar, Beer Tent, Banquet Hall, beverages and food concessions through out the weekend are not free and will be available to participants. Rooms are limited so book ASAP. Pets and Smoking not allowed inside buildings. Due to State Liquor licensing,all alcohol must be purchased on site and must be over 21. Rally will allow open carry, and pets & smoking outside.

FEATURES BOOKED TO DATE:

ALL TAKE PLACE AT THE RALLY AUGUST 21,22,23,2009:

* 30+ National, NH State, Constitutional, Second Amendment Advocating Organizations.

* 20+ Top benefit Bands from New Hampshire, New England and the East Coast.

* 16 Top National & NH State Renown Speakers on the most current controversial Constitutional Topic's facing the U.S.

* 10 Cannons Revolutionary Artillery Spectator Participation Battle with Encampment and Exhibits. Captain Morrill's Revolutionary Artillery Co. Franklin NH.

* Appleseed Project 3 Day Revolutionary Rifle Shoot. 3 course shoot with safety briefing,$5.Comprehensive,$25. Woman shoot free.

* All American Motorcycle Show & Poker run. Benefit proceeds to be presented to Farm Aid Inc. Host: Mark Gauthier owner Famous Loudpipes 2 Saloon

* After Dusk 2 kegs gunpowder cannons volleys pointed at Mount Monadnock, Fireworks and Laser Show displays. Kegs of gunpowder donated by Atlas Fireworks Company,Jaffrey,NH.

* 200 acres of forest trails, pond plus 100 acres for events, features, parking, RV's and camping areas.

* Lyndeborough Livery horse drawn carriages "Rides to Yesteryear" to benefit animal rescue c/o Feelgoodfarminc.com

* Exhibitors, Vendors, Food consessions, Spa, Pool, Banquet hall, Bar, Beer tent, and more to be announced.

For Information on the 2009 4th Annual NH Live Free Or Die Rally or what you can do to help, contact caacp01@aol.com or visit LiveFreeOrDieRally.com

Friday

In case you haven't heard, the organizer of the annual LFOD festival is being hassled by the town of Jaffrey.  Apparently, people have the right to peaceably assemble on private property, unless.... what?  You have too many friends?  Too many guns?  Too many anti-government attitudes? 

"I very much want you to have this event, but I want you to have it safely and I want you to have it reasonably." -Frank Sterling, selectman (As quoted by Priscilla Miller in the Monadnock Ledger-Transcript)

Ah, I see.  You mustn't be unreasonable.   :P   :hopmad:

Pat K

Is Fuck you Frank, to harsh of a reply?

KBCraig

doobie

Quote from: Friday on May 30, 2009, 01:06 PM NHFT
In case you haven't heard, the organizer of the annual LFOD festival is being hassled by the town of Jaffrey.  Apparently, people have the right to peaceably assemble on private property, unless.... what?  You have too many friends?  Too many guns?  Too many anti-government attitudes? 

"I very much want you to have this event, but I want you to have it safely and I want you to have it reasonably." -Frank Sterling, selectman (As quoted by Priscilla Miller in the Monadnock Ledger-Transcript)

Ah, I see.  You mustn't be unreasonable.   :P   :hopmad:

How can he control if swarms of freedom loving people just show up?

John Edward Mercier

Its not the actual 'Assembly' in question...

doobie

John Edward Mercier

Something about the Appleseed Project...