• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

So, there's a new priest in Long Island...

Started by KBCraig, May 31, 2009, 10:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

A new priest moved to town on the Island of Long. He was an avid fisherman, so he asked one of the altar boys to come along and show him the local waters.

Johnny the altar boy soon hooked a big one and yelled, "Look at that big sonuvabitch!"

"Tsk," said the priest. "Johnny, no matter how excited you are, you shouldn't lose your dignity and use curse words!"

"It's okay, father. That's a local fish, and that's the name we use: the sonuvabitch fish. Everyone here uses that name, even my own mother!"

"Well, then, I suppose that's different. Congratulations, son, you caught a big sonuvabitch!"

They didn't catch any more fish, so they took the big sonuvabitch back to the rectory for supper. Along the way, they passed Sister Mary Elizabeth. The priest hoisted the catch and said, "Sister, look at this huge sonuvabitch!"

"Father! I beg you to remember yourself, and not use such language!"

"It's okay, Sister, that's the local name for this fish. Even Johnny's mother calls it by that name!"

(You can see where this is going.... fast-forward through the set-up.)

So later that night, when the priest's new neighbor came over for dinner, he hear the story: Johnny said, "I caught that huge sonuvabitch!". The priest said, "I cleaned the sonuvabitch!" The housekeeper said, "I cooked the sonuvabitch!"

And their guest Pat K leaned back and said, "I'm gonna like this motherfuckin' church!"

;D

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Friday

Kat Kanning