• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bans lifted

Started by Kat Kanning, June 01, 2009, 04:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

It's the new improved kinder, gentler forum nazis!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 01, 2009, 08:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on June 01, 2009, 05:48 PM NHFT
I'm happy to hear this!   :)

Could you clarify if this includes the ban on discussion of electoral politics, or is it about user bans?

Sure.  I hadn't been hassling anyone about it for a long time.  I think there are other places that are better for it though.
Just in time.  I see Silent Bob has accepted a leadership position in the RLCNH.  But wait... since he's Silent Bob, I guess he's not going to say much anyway.  Nevermind.

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on June 03, 2009, 05:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 01, 2009, 08:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on June 01, 2009, 05:48 PM NHFT
I'm happy to hear this!   :)

Could you clarify if this includes the ban on discussion of electoral politics, or is it about user bans?

Sure.  I hadn't been hassling anyone about it for a long time.  I think there are other places that are better for it though.
Just in time.  I see Silent Bob has accepted a leadership position in the RLCNH.  But wait... since he's Silent Bob, I guess he's not going to say much anyway.  Nevermind.

I don't know last time I was up in Grafton, Bob was becoming quite the
chatter box.

I must have heard 25 -30 sentence's while I was there.

J’raxis 270145

Nice.

Trying to draw everyone back from my forum? ;D

Lloyd Danforth

You still have a forum?

J’raxis 270145

Kat Kanning

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on June 04, 2009, 01:11 AM NHFT

No.  Personal reasons for wanting to do this.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on June 04, 2009, 01:11 AM NHFT
Nice.

actually ... i hope we don't gain any people and definitely no political talk or gun cleaning tips

Bald Eagle

Obama suggested that for best results people let their guns soak overnight in salty ammonia ... oh, wait, nevermind.     

Bald Eagle

Liberty and Freedom are complex concepts. They go back to religious ideas of Free Will and are related to the Ruler Mystique implicit in absolute monarchs. Without absolute monarchs patterned after the Old Gods and ruling by the grace of a belief in religious indulgence, Liberty and Freedom would never have gained their present meaning. These ideals owe their very existence to past examples of oppression. And the forces that maintain such ideas will erode unless renewed by dramatic teaching or new oppressions. This is the most basic key to
my life.
-Leto II, God Emperor of Dune: Dar-es-Balat Records

Rules build up fortifications behind which small minds create satrapies. A perilous state of affairs in the best of times, disastrous during crises.
-Bene Gesserit Coda

Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit. This is the fine point on which all the legal professions of history have based their job security.
-Bene Gesserit Coda

Damn, Frank Herbert wrote some good shit.

Nat F

BTW - My home IP address still is banned from the forum.  From home I can access nhunderground.com and nhunderground.com/wiki but not nhunderground.com/forum.

If I try to do so I get
QuoteForbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a Phusion_Passenger/2.1.3 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.nhunderground.com Port 80

Apparently my fairpoint dsl ip address (71.168.82.39) is on the spammer list.

-Nat

sandm000

Bald Eagle

Quote from: sandm000 on June 04, 2009, 10:10 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 04, 2009, 09:25 AM NHFT
gun cleaning tips
Rem-Oil
Bore Snake
That is all.

Dude, I think he meant slotted tips or jags. 
Rem-Oil is not a "cleaner".
Bore Snake good for quick & dirty (not as clean as it should be). 

J’raxis 270145

Getting a 403 from the Ivy's Spice of Life wireless, 71.168.80.*.

KBCraig

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on June 06, 2009, 11:32 AM NHFT
Getting a 403 from the Ivy's Spice of Life wireless, 71.168.80.*.

They didn't seize the router too?