• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I need an inexpensive bagging lawn mower

Started by Russell Kanning, June 02, 2009, 08:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

leetninja

i just realized he probably didnt see me offering it since he ignored me a while back i think.  whatever.  if one of you would like to relate to him that he is more than welcome to have my little cub cadet self propelled gas mower ... then cool.  if not or if he would rather not take something from me for free ... then cool.

lollerskates?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Mike Barskey on June 10, 2009, 08:51 AM NHFT
Hey! I offered no rent! :) Yeah, Leetninja's gas mower would be more convenient than an electric one, especially at the same lack-of-price.
please bring yours sometime soon

Russell Kanning

Quote from: leetninja on June 10, 2009, 08:45 PM NHFT
i just realized he probably didnt see me offering it since he ignored me a while back i think.  whatever.  if one of you would like to relate to him that he is more than welcome to have my little cub cadet self propelled gas mower ... then cool.  if not or if he would rather not take something from me for free ... then cool.
if you have an extra lawn mower ... I would love to have it ... how can i get it from you?

leetninja

i live in salem - usually at work til 4 but this week has been hell for me and i havent been getting home until later - my girlfriend is home during the day - i actually have no idea where you are from town wise just that you are also in NH ... lol

Russell Kanning

we get down to salem regularly .... every 2 years at least :(

MaineShark

I'll be in the Nashua area on Sunday.  That's kind of close to Salem.

That would get it to the Northwood-Deerfield-Epsom area, where there are a number of Porcupines.

Perhaps someone would be heading from this area to Grafton, subsequent to that?  Or someone coming down to Little Minnesota, the following Sunday?

Joe

leetninja

if anyone is around salem that can bring it to russell just give me a call, or email, or PM.  I will get it.

Keyser Soce

I have some goats we can bring over for a week. Seriously, I thought we had plenty of grass and they wiped it out in a few days. I'll probably have to buy feed now or move the pen every other day.

Russell Kanning

actually ... i don't think we would want the goats

leetninja

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 12, 2009, 05:19 AM NHFT
actually ... i don't think we would want the goats

yea goats make poo and poo is fertilizer and thus he will just end up with more of that grass ...

Russell Kanning

that is a funny signature

last night Barskey showed up with his lawnmower, the place looks better already .... it is perfect for our needs

Lloyd Danforth

Ya mean we're not gonna go for 3 pages on this? :'(

Pat K

I can't stand it when Lloyd cry's so I will be bumping this thread.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 13, 2009, 06:26 AM NHFT
Ya mean we're not gonna go for 3 pages on this? :'(
you can ignore this thread
I might be extolling the virtues of Mike's lawnmower and then I might get my hands on leeninja's mower ... then I can mow the area around the firepit

Lloyd Danforth

I have a sythe you can add to your collection.