• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kat and Dave Waylaid & Robbed of Free Press Van

Started by FTL_Ian, June 03, 2009, 03:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

I guess I'll update my van plates before I take it away from Hoyt!

TackleTheWorld

Lloyd Danforth

The good news in Grafton is that today is 'free tire' day at the Dump.  We tried to do our part.  Rich loaded most of them with John's and my help.

Kat Kanning

Yeah, I almost stopped and picked up a tire that was beside the road on the way to the dump.  Then we saw Merle and I didn't feel like stopping.

Lloyd Danforth

Recumbent ReCycler

:( That stinks.   :hug:  I hope your day improves.  I don't like the fact that we are compelled to register our automobiles.  I try to drive as little as possible, and cycle whenever I can.  I'm glad I don't have to register my trike or get a license to operate it on the roads.

AntonLee

what a dink.  Love his little costume.  Reminds me of my senile grandfather dressing up in his WW2 regalia. 

Lloyd Danforth

He was probably looking for you know who.  Your camera put an end to any possibility of his telling you to get it back to the farm and keep it off of the road till you register it.

Kat Kanning

I didn't have a camera.  Some "peace officer."  ::)

bigmike

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning