• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

need help finding video

Started by Russell Kanning, July 07, 2009, 11:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Kat needs help finding a video about the fed security guard in concord that threatened to punch Roger.
She thinks the guy is on the brown jury.
can you link to the video?

Tom Sawyer

The video was never posted...

Here is a still that I had grabbed from the video

"Get away from me or I'll punch your lights out!"

Kat Kanning

Thanks for digging that out, Roger!  It wasn't him, though.  I'm thinking it was another querulous court guard, the one in Keene that Lumpy got in a tiff with @ Sam's arrest...the one who really hates freestaters.  Anyone have video or photo of him?

Kat Kanning

I'm looking at Dada's live feed from right before Sam's arrest, I think.  Anyway, that's not him either.  I can't figure out where I know this juror from  :( 

CJS

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 07, 2009, 06:43 PM NHFT
I'm looking at Dada's live feed from right before Sam's arrest, I think.  Anyway, that's not him either.  I can't figure out where I know this juror from  :( 

Would it be legal to snap his pic with a camera phone and post it here , seems it may be a conflict of interest to have a government employee on the jury in that case .

Coconut

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 07, 2009, 06:32 PM NHFT
Thanks for digging that out, Roger!  It wasn't him, though.  I'm thinking it was another querulous court guard, the one in Keene that Lumpy got in a tiff with @ Sam's arrest...the one who really hates freestaters.  Anyone have video or photo of him?

The old guy? I have video of him crossing the street...

when do you need it by? I have to find it.

Kat Kanning

I found some video of the Keene guard, wasn't him either.  Drive me crazy trying to figure out what grumpy old guy it is.

TackleTheWorld

Kat Kanning

Nope :)  He kind of has a basset hound look, with lots of jowl.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 08, 2009, 07:09 PM NHFT
I found some video of the Keene guard, wasn't him either.  Drive me crazy trying to figure out what grumpy old guy it is.

Well, it's not me.

Russell Kanning