• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ivy arrested 2009.06.04, approx. 19:45

Started by MTPorcupine3, June 04, 2009, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

RevDebbie

So why does Bob rock?  Is he the one who posted bail for Ivy, or what?  I'm in NJ, so you've got to give me more details on these things.    :) 

ny2nh

Quote from: MaineShark on June 11, 2009, 03:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on June 11, 2009, 01:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: ny2nh on June 11, 2009, 12:52 PM NHFTI know as a taxpayer I don't want my money stolen.
As a taxpayer, your money is already stolen.

That's okay.  She got schools for other folks' kids, and a dog park.  It's okay to take tax money for those purposes.  Not for feeding kids, though - feeding kids is a bad thing to use tax money for!

(welfare offends me, but blatant hypocrisy offends me more)

Joe

When have I ever said I was OK with paying for public education for everyone's kids? And, no, we don;t have a dog park....and what we want to build is on existing city owned land that couldn't be used for anything else....with no cost to the taxpayers. But, I'm not surprised that you twisted my words........again.

So - you're saying that because you disagree with taxpayers' funding public schools, that justifies someone stealing from the state? It's one thing to get assistance feeding your kids - it's another to lie about how much you earn in order to get that assistance. And how much lying is acceptable? Can someone make $200/wk and not report it? $500/wk? Hell, $2,500/wk? After all. it's only the taxpayers money they're stealing...so why put a limit on it at all?

MaineShark

Quote from: ny2nh on June 11, 2009, 06:50 PM NHFTWhen have I ever said I was OK with paying for public education for everyone's kids?

You've been quoted saying that, before, and I'm not going to bother doing it again.  You can state for the record, here, that you are opposed to all public education, if you like.  You support enough other government programs (police, etc.) that it doesn't matter - you're still a hypocrite.

Quote from: ny2nh on June 11, 2009, 06:50 PM NHFTAnd, no, we don;t have a dog park....and what we want to build is on existing city owned land that couldn't be used for anything else....with no cost to the taxpayers.

Oh, so as long as the funds were stolen a while ago, it's okay?

How long ago did the funds need to be stolen to get that land, to make it okay to use stolen property?

Quote from: ny2nh on June 11, 2009, 06:50 PM NHFTSo - you're saying that because you disagree with taxpayers' funding public schools, that justifies someone stealing from the state? It's one thing to get assistance feeding your kids - it's another to lie about how much you earn in order to get that assistance. And how much lying is acceptable? Can someone make $200/wk and not report it? $500/wk? Hell, $2,500/wk? After all. it's only the taxpayers money they're stealing...so why put a limit on it at all?

I didn't say anything about it being justified.  I just said I don't like hypocrites.  I don't support taxing others for my pet projects, so I'm in a position to criticize others for supporting that.  You support taxation, when it pays for things you want, so criticizing others when they take tax money for things they support is pure hypocrisy.

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 11, 2009, 06:45 PM NHFT
The guy in the picture.
Now that I think of it  he has a Gotee, wears a Tom-O-Shanter, and smokes a curved, Meerschaum pipe.

David

ny2nh

Quote from: MaineShark on June 11, 2009, 06:55 PM NHFT
Joe

Sorry, Joe, I made the mistake of thinking for a split second that I could have an actual conversation based on reality and not the fantasy life you want to think exists...and won't work to try and obtain. I guess it's just easier to say it's all fucked up so I'm going to just ignore it and pretend things are different than it is to actually do something credible to change it so that it's not so fucked up any more.

You're more interested in just calling me a hypocrite or a statist or a bigot or a homophobe or whatever you name-calling word of the day is.

What was I thinking.....

Sovereign Curtis

MaineShark

Quote from: ny2nh on June 11, 2009, 08:22 PM NHFTSorry, Joe, I made the mistake of thinking for a split second that I could have an actual conversation based on reality and not the fantasy life you want to think exists...and won't work to try and obtain. I guess it's just easier to say it's all fucked up so I'm going to just ignore it and pretend things are different than it is to actually do something credible to change it so that it's not so fucked up any more.

You're more interested in just calling me a hypocrite or a statist or a bigot or a homophobe or whatever you name-calling word of the day is.

What was I thinking.....

I'll take that as your way of saying, "why, yes, I am a complete and utter hypocrite, and I enjoy it immensely."

There's no way to deny it, of course.  You repeatedly support the use of tax money, when it's one of your pet causes.  You only complain when someone uses tax money for something you don't support.  That makes you a hypocrite.

The fact that I enjoy ripping hypocrites apart publicly doesn't change that fact.

Joe

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Sovereign Curtis on June 11, 2009, 08:31 PM NHFT
Waaaaaah!
that is all

Hey man!  I didn't know you were on this forum.  Welcome to the forum!  I hope to meet you soon - in NH.

leetninja

Quote from: MaineShark on June 11, 2009, 08:34 PM NHFT
I'll take that as your way of saying, "why, yes, I am a complete and utter hypocrite, and I enjoy it immensely."

i have to agree with joe, that does seem to be what you have been saying quite often.  pretty much settles it.