• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ivy arrested 2009.06.04, approx. 19:45

Started by MTPorcupine3, June 04, 2009, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkliberty

Quote from: MaineShark on June 11, 2009, 08:34 PM NHFT
There's no way to deny it, of course.  You repeatedly support the use of tax money, when it's one of your pet causes.  You only complain when someone uses tax money for something you don't support.  That makes you a hypocrite.

The fact that I enjoy ripping hypocrites apart publicly doesn't change that fact.

Joe

I enjoy it when you do that too!

J’raxis 270145

Ivy released on bail.

Just got home; will update with details about the bail reconsideration hearing, with video, some time tomorrow. Long story short, the damned arraignment judge couldn't read the extradition RSAs concerning bailable offenses and wasted a week of Ivy's life. Will update with details tomorrow. For now, I'm finally getting some sleep...

Keyser Soce

Quote from: ny2nh on June 11, 2009, 12:52 PM NHFT

... if Ivy had not defrauded them in the first place.

Any proof of this? No? Didn't think so. Charges mean next to nothing. Innocent until proven guilty. Remember? Proven.

but she's still the same old Sharon.

These charges are from incidents that allegedly happened years ago. When is the last time you  spoke to or interacted with her?

Keyser Soce

Quote from: _mikey_ on June 11, 2009, 01:52 PM NHFT
charged with defrauding the state, ultimately it is the taxpayers money that was stolen. I know as a taxpayer I don't want my money stolen.
This is just plain silly. The state took it, it's gone, it's not your money anymore!

When Tony Soprano drops a grand or three and you pick it up, wouldn't you be mightily surprised if ordinary victims of his protection racket, tortures & extortion came running after you yelling "Stop defrauding the great man!"

I'd say that's masochistic at best.

+1

Oh, and about stealing from the state...

RAGNAR DANNESKJOLD!

stemmebot

Quote from: Keyser Soce on June 12, 2009, 02:13 AM NHFT

RAGNAR DANNESKJOLD!

Right on, Keyser!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: lastlady on June 11, 2009, 11:57 AM NHFT
How does locking Ivy up for a month or two help or aid anyone?
doesn't help me

Russell Kanning

When Tony Soprano drops a grand or three and you pick it up, wouldn't you be mightily surprised if ordinary victims of his protection racket, tortures & extortion came running after you yelling "Stop defrauding the great man!"
exactly ... I guess it depends on how you look at the government ....
that you are part of it, or it represents you .....
or that it is a thugs who steals from you

Russell Kanning

Quote from: ny2nh on June 11, 2009, 08:22 PM NHFT
Sorry, Joe, I made the mistake of thinking for a split second that I could have an actual conversation based on reality and not the fantasy life you want to think exists...
I like the fantasy life that Joe wants :)
ya have to have a goal ... why not make it a grand one

Lloyd Danforth

charged with defrauding the state, ultimately it is the taxpayers money that was stolen. I know as a taxpayer I don't want my money stolen.
This is just plain silly. The state took it, it's gone, it's not your money anymore!

+1

RAGNAR DANNESKJOLD!

Nice try ;D

Danneskjold liberated wealth and returned it, in specific amounts, to the people who earned it.  Not that it is out of the realm of possibilities that one could tap a social welfare agency for exactly the amount that he or she paid into it over their lives.
I intend to try getting all of my social security payments back. Of course it will be in seriously inflated dollars.

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 12, 2009, 07:04 AM NHFT

+1

RAGNAR DANNESKJOLD!

Nice try ;D

Danneskjold liberated wealth and returned it, in specific amounts, to the people who earned it.  Not that it is out of the realm of possibilities that one could tap a social welfare agency for exactly the amount that he or she paid into it over their lives.
I intend to try getting all of my social security payments back. Of course it will be in seriously inflated dollars.

+1 for correctly referencing Ayn Rand.  Hopefully, there's a crusty Russian lady with a cigarette dangling from her corpsified mouth, who can stop spinning furiously in her grave...

Sovereign Curtis

yerp. I think I've been registered on here since Oct of 2007 (I think, maybe a different name, NC2NH4RP comes to mind, or something like it, anyway), havent posted much (obviously), but I read this whole damn thread, and had the over powering desire to go "Waaaaah"

I found Ivy to be a most delightful and enjoyable person, while I was in NH. Quick to smile, easy to talk to, always willing to give a hug.

So she has some skeletons in her closet, who doesnt? And she may desire a form of relationship most do not consider, so what? You ("you" being everyone who knows her, and has commented) are aware of her predilections, therefore it is up to you to make allowances, or not, whatever. But to sit online and whine about someones past behavior, behavior which has NO bearing or impact on your life (you know who I'm talking to now), is pretty fucking pathetic. I have to wonder, just how much Pro-Liberty activism you participate in, in between your "Holier than thou" internet trolling? (look at me! pissing off porcs before I even get to NH!)

Anyway, I for one think Ivy is a wonderful person, and I look forward to seeing her smile and getting a big hug if I can make it up for PorcFest (which brings me to me real point for posting...I need ride! Anybody know anybody coming up to PorcFest from the South? North Carolina, South Carolina or Georgia?)

shit, this post needs a rawkin picture, how do I post pictures?

Fluff and Stuff

If you are coming from GA or SC it might be cheaper to fly up.  Southwest Airlines is in Manchester, NH.  Then you could get a ride from there on Thursday night.
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=17995.0

If you know some folks in the DC area, lots of folks are driving up from there.
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=18122.0

John Edward Mercier

Quote from: KBCraig on June 11, 2009, 01:59 PM NHFT
I know as a taxpayer I don't want my money stolen.

As a taxpayer, your money is already stolen.

To be fair future thefts are gauged on past performances...
The government knows its going to take more, just needs to debate how much more.

Sovereign Curtis

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on June 12, 2009, 05:43 PM NHFT
If you are coming from GA or SC it might be cheaper to fly up.  Southwest Airlines is in Manchester, NH.  Then you could get a ride from there on Thursday night.
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=17995.0

If you know some folks in the DC area, lots of folks are driving up from there.
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=18122.0

I'm in southeastern NC. People from GA and SC may just drive right past me on their way up, thats why I was asking for people from there.
I understand about the Southwest option, but I'm looking to move up, and I'd like to have more than two pieces of luggage make the move with me.

Russell Kanning

i moved on a southwest air flight

btw ... my name is not on any tsa list, so use mine if you are worried you are on a no fly list :)