• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ivy arrested 2009.06.04, approx. 19:45

Started by MTPorcupine3, June 04, 2009, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign Curtis

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 14, 2009, 02:27 PM NHFT
i moved on a southwest air flight

btw ... my name is not on any tsa list, so use mine if you are worried you are on a no fly list :)

Ha! Were I able to do that, I might consider it. I'm very interested to know if I'm on the no fly list, but I dont want to discover this information by being barred from flying to NH. Nor do I wish to patron the airlines, even southwest, mainly due to the experience at the terminal. That and Southwest flight crews can be quite weird. One time they sang us a "welcome to our flight" song. It was quite embarrassing.

K. Darien Freeheart

Porc411 call says that the court ordered the return of Ivy's son as of noon tomorrow.

Call attached.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Kevin Dean on June 15, 2009, 03:55 PM NHFT
Porc411 call says that the court ordered the return of Ivy's son as of noon tomorrow.

Call attached.

Thanks. Updates posted to NH-CLOG, too. Haven't gotten around to writing up the details yet; too busy doing things to spend time writing about them...

J’raxis 270145

And apparently they showed up around 02:30 this morning and dropped Peter off with Bill & Ivy.

sandm000

That's just mean. Kids who are up at 2:30 in the morning don't want to go back to bed. I know because that's what mine was doing last night/this morning.

Which means that the parent(s) will have to stay up with the kid

Which means that the parent(s) will be a wreck all the next day, unable to function, zombie-like.

K. Darien Freeheart

I'd imagine after the state kidnapped her kid, Ivy was just fine being up with him.

J’raxis 270145

Details of Ivy's bail hearing are finally posted on NH-CLOG. The video is uploading as I write this, and should be embedded by tomorrow.

Her entire Rhode Island case is being catalogued here.

J’raxis 270145

I knew there was one forum I forgot to update...

Ivy had the extradition hearing on Monday; the Governor's Warrant has still not been issued so she's still free for the next sixty days. The trial for the motor vehicle charges was also continued until the same date, 2009-09-14 at 13:00.

They also realized that the vehicle is registered to her LLC, so additional charges have been filed against the LLC, the trial for which will be 2009-08-05 at 13:00.

These are all in Laconia District Court.

More on NH-CLOG shortly.