• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ivy arrested 2009.06.04, approx. 19:45

Started by MTPorcupine3, June 04, 2009, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBaltimore

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on June 06, 2009, 11:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: ny2nh on June 06, 2009, 09:11 AM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on June 05, 2009, 11:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Atlas on June 05, 2009, 11:21 PM NHFT
I called and they won't give me her charges, neither the answering officer nor the sarge.

Charges are all documented here.

Jeremy - you are documenting the NH charges from yesterday's arraignment and the fugitive from justice charge. Presumably, there are felony fraud or embezzlement charges in Rhode Island that triggered the fugitive from justice charges.
   Case ID:    P2-2009-1087A - SHARON ANKROM
   Court :    (SC) SUPERIOR COURT     Location : (P) PROVIDENCE COUNTY
   Filing Date:    Friday , February 20th, 2009
   Type:     F - FELONY

Thanks. Looks like the details are all here.

FLS DOC TO PUB OFF/EMPLO/AGEN  might explain why they're interested in her printer.  If she dummied up forms, her printer's signature will be all over it.

grishnav

Quote from: leetninja on June 05, 2009, 09:41 PM NHFT
just off the top of my head these are my rough times for breaking into machines:
power on password - 1 minute
login password regardless of how "secure" it is: 2 minutes
getting into a mac: 6 minutes
linux box: 4 minutes

long story short and point i am trying to convey:  once i have physical access to your machine i own you, your identity, passwords, and everything you ever did have done etc i know within a short amount of time.  unless you have a kill switch.  if you have that it is too much time and money for me to bother.  now think about it.

TrueCrypt WDE + File containers on a Dropbox.

Little Owl

Quotewell some are "better" than others but for teh most part software is software and it can be broken.  some just make it harder than others.  i.e. checkpoint is a pre-boot and salts the hash every single time it would take YEARS to break it with brute force.  but if you are LE it takes about 20 minutes on the phone with checkpoint.  same goes for pretty much any other username/password/encryption on anything.  if LE wants your email password they just send a fax and have it 20 minutes later or faster sometimes.  honestly physical destruction is pretty much the ONLY way to secure data.  the downside is that if you dont get there first you cant exactly physically destroy anything.  its complicated i guess.

this has been split into another topic now on the gen duscuss forum.  find that one those who are interested

Nonsense.  I've been studying strong cryptography for almost 10 years.  There are algorithms that are mathematically secure and, unless you possess some component of the password, require astronomical (in the literal sense) amounts of CPU time to crack, especially if the source data is converted to high entropy format prior to encryption.  Weaknesses are typically user error, not any weakness in the encryption itself.

violence

Quote from: Little Owl on June 06, 2009, 05:03 PM NHFT
Quotewell some are "better" than others but for teh most part software is software and it can be broken.  some just make it harder than others.  i.e. checkpoint is a pre-boot and salts the hash every single time it would take YEARS to break it with brute force.  but if you are LE it takes about 20 minutes on the phone with checkpoint.  same goes for pretty much any other username/password/encryption on anything.  if LE wants your email password they just send a fax and have it 20 minutes later or faster sometimes.  honestly physical destruction is pretty much the ONLY way to secure data.  the downside is that if you dont get there first you cant exactly physically destroy anything.  its complicated i guess.

this has been split into another topic now on the gen duscuss forum.  find that one those who are interested

Nonsense.  I've been studying strong cryptography for almost 10 years.  There are algorithms that are mathematically secure and, unless you possess some component of the password, require astronomical (in the literal sense) amounts of CPU time to crack, especially if the source data is converted to high entropy format prior to encryption.  Weaknesses are typically user error, not any weakness in the encryption itself.

and furthermore, EVERY web app i've created used SHA encryption. and even i with full access to the system cannot tell what it is. unless you brute force the password IF you know the hash...

Coconut

let us know when/where we can write to her.

edit: oh; is Ivy.JailedActivist.Info address correct?

Nat F

Quote from: brian.travis on June 05, 2009, 09:19 PM NHFT
I just talked to Bill. They have taken at least one computer and they had some hard-on over a printer. Don't know what the deal is. I guess they are pretending to do some kind of investigation over a crime that can be committed with a printer.
[...]

Quote from: leetninja on June 05, 2009, 09:25 PM NHFT
well they mentioned fraud.  any printer made after 01 i believe has a micro print pattern.  basically like a serial number on every page you make with the printer.  so if you printed some fraudulent docs or some money or whatever they could match it to that printer.  easily.  thats how big brother rolls.

Quote from: nhclogTwo counts of violating RSA 262:16, "Counterfeit, Unauthorized or Forged Stickers, or Decals or Facsimile; Altered or Modified Temporary Motor Vehicle Registration Plates,"

I expect the printer was seized to prove that it was used to print the stickers and temp plates they are charging her with counterfeiting.  The computer that was seized will likely be searched to discover files used as sources for those documents.  I expect the computer seized was attached to the printer.  That's why the wireless router was left alone, since it likely played little to no part in the creation and printing of the sticker and temp plate the NH police are interested in.

-Nat

bile

Coconut: I don't know if it's correct. As far as I've seen she's being held at the Belknap County DOC and if so I believe that address is right. I've been busy this weekend and didn't get a chance to give their website a good scan to see how to send stuff to prisoners. I sent an message to jraxis to confirm but have yet to hear back.

bigmike

I'm not trying to change topics, but can we keep this about Ivy's arrest?

I've always kept quiet when various threads go way off topic, but her being gone may relate to Sam's case and that's why I watch this thread. She put in the time for Sam. I am concerned about her being gone for a while and even if I was personally affected by Ivy's past, she deserves a pass in my book for her effort to get Sam released.

I'm not there now. I wasn't there then. Whatever some FSP's have as an opinion toward her is their opinion. When it comes to printers leaving a distinct signature and PC security I'd love to hear learn more about that too.

Send me the link where the new threads are posted. I'll follow them.

John Edward Mercier

Her direct involvement in Sam's defense should be enough grounds for Sam to be granted a postponement...
That is if Sam is willing to wait, rather than seek his release.

Guardian Knights

What the hell are you folks doing!!! you keep going like you are...she is going to go to jail for a long time!!
somebody send me a phone number to talk to the folks trying to help her...You need to summit some paperwork to the court fast...before you give them complete Jurisdiction in this case!! We can stop this before it gets to court!!  Also get her to sign the Power of attorney..for her friend NOW!!
Chase

Russell Kanning

thanks for swearing at me in your 11th post

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Guardian Knights on June 07, 2009, 03:39 PM NHFT
What the hell are you folks doing!!! you keep going like you are...she is going to go to jail for a long time!!
somebody send me a phone number to talk to the folks trying to help her...You need to summit some paperwork to the court fast...before you give them complete Jurisdiction in this case!! We can stop this before it gets to court!!  Also get her to sign the Power of attorney..for her friend NOW!!
Chase

http://www.nhclog.org/contact

thinkliberty

Quote from: Guardian Knights on June 07, 2009, 03:39 PM NHFT
Chase

Why don't you fill out the forms and submit the paperwork?

Guardian Knights

1.) I am not an attorney.
2.) I am not her Attorney.
3.) I have no idea where they stand with the court.
4.) I have no idea of charges pending.

Lads I won't rush in were angels fear to tread...without full knowledge of what has happened so far, the wee one is in enough trouble without ticking off the court further. Now I would strongly suggest that the good folks trying to help her...start doing some detective work...Information is what is need at this time! Someone needs to talk to her and get her side of what is going on.

Now one other point...how many of these kids are in jail...3 last count? They all lost and are now sitting in jail because they didn't prepare. They didn't know how to protect them self's in the courtroom. Has any one of these brave Souls  filed a claim of right? Denial of corporate existence? Does anyone in their group know how a contempt charge works? Much less how to defend against one? Do they understand what a person is? Crikey mates...Ian was asking the Judge if he was giving him an Order...when he should have been putting that Judge on his Oath of Office. Then demand his 6th amendment Right to full  understanding of the charges place against him...never happened did it?  You want to do Freeman Rights? I have been doing this for about 5 yars now...and I've not even scratch the surface. Want to be a sovereign...fine there is a price to be paid...you have to claim the knowledge as your own. That means study groups...we do Monday night class here, each member has two Power of attorneys on file for two different people. Everyone here has done a claim of right under notary seal and then placed in the public record. along with other documents all filed for the public record. We have fill in motions for the group. Each member watches the others back. We do not make a circus of going to courts with cams and disrupt the whole bloody courthouse..we use hidden cams on our people in the courtroom. We do not seek conflict...but peaceful abundance. Start your study groups...learn the court system...But NEVER forget who you are...A child of God...a Sovereign in a common law jurisdiction!
With love and respect to the kids
Chase   

Guardian Knights

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 07, 2009, 05:28 PM NHFT
thanks for swearing at me in your 11th post

Sorry mate, not my intent...but this is bloody maddest and the kids are acting  reckless ...food for the dragon they are 3 quick snacks for the beast.  There is a better way...trust me on this.
Again sorry
Chase