• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ivy arrested 2009.06.04, approx. 19:45

Started by MTPorcupine3, June 04, 2009, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPorcupine3

Just got word second or third hand that Ivy got arrested after being stopped at a speed trap. Location and other details unknown at this time. Stand by for further notice.

MTPorcupine3

I am told she was arrested on a warrant in Rhode Island: various charges, three felonies, including welfare fraud greater than $500, false documents to public officials. Arraignment tomorrow morning at Laconia court.

NJLiberty

What a coincidence that the day Sam is finally given a trial date they arrest Ivy.  Surprise, surprise, surprise.

George

rancemuhamitz

Quote from: Coconut on June 04, 2009, 09:59 PM NHFT
If she has a warrant, why wasn't she ever grabbed at the jail? or when the court checked up on her to be Sam's council?

Or even during her trial just a few months ago...

Russell Kanning

J’raxis 270145

NH Tea Party thread. Will be keeping up to date with court dates, &c.. Porc411 call attached.

J’raxis 270145

New Hampton Police — 744-5423
Belknap County Jail — 527-5480
Laconia District Court — 524-4128

Laconia District Court, 26 Academy St. Laconia, NH, 03246

TackleTheWorld

J’raxis 270145

anthonybpugh

bigmike

Not sure where Sam stand's without her help.

Anyone keeping current with their strategy? I'm sure Sam could speak for himself in court, but if he needs to draft any motions, requests for production, etc this could put him in a bind.

I'm offering to help if someone can get me up to speed.

Atlas

So, allegedly Ivy ripped off the state... I could go either way on that one. Though, her help for Sam gets her off the hook in my book.

J’raxis 270145

NH-CLOG story about arraignment. Watch this page for news of how the arraignment goes.

Lance

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Atlas on June 04, 2009, 11:27 PM NHFT
So, allegedly Ivy ripped off the state... I could go either way on that one. Though, her help for Sam gets her off the hook in my book.
so some thugs say that she filled out the paperwork wrong or stole from them ... I still oppose the thugs :)