• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ivy arrested 2009.06.04, approx. 19:45

Started by MTPorcupine3, June 04, 2009, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ny2nh

Quote from: leetninja on June 09, 2009, 04:49 PM NHFT
arent bill and ivy a couple?  presumably when she gets out of the mess she is currently tangled in (soon?) she will go back to living with bill?  im not up to speed on bill and ivy's personal life lol

Bill and Ivy are a couple. That doesn't give Bill a whole lot of legal grounds as far as custody goes. Did you watch the arraignment video? Doesn't sound like she will be out any time soon. She has felony charges against her - one of which is fugitive from justice. Like it or ot, agree with it or not, that is not something to be taken lightly. And she wants to represent herself or have Bill do it? Hello - when charged with a felony (or a couple) you might want to think about actually hiring a lawyer. Or - Like Sharon will likely do - pretend to be one yourself and see how that works out.

KBCraig

Quote from: LordBaltimore on June 09, 2009, 04:42 PM NHFT
Perhaps the grandparents saw Bill's enraged rants and threats on the FreeKeene forum.

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1061.0

Threats? Bill certainly expressed a lot of anger, but if there was a threat there, even implied, I missed it.

ny2nh

Maybe it was the "I know where you Live" comment.  :o

ny2nh

Wonder if Bill & Ivy paid for that there ultrasound or if the good old taxpayers of NH did?

violence

lol.

my old lady didn't have insurance and it only cost me 4k for a midwife and about ~400 for everything else added together like ultrasound and a couple tests

ny2nh

Quote from: violence on June 09, 2009, 07:10 PM NHFT
lol.

my old lady didn't have insurance and it only cost me 4k for a midwife and about ~400 for everything else added together like ultrasound and a couple tests

But I'm guessing you paid for it, right? Since she was just online a month or so ago begging for $$ to pay the electric bill at the restaurant....it wouldn't seem like they would have the $$ for an ultrasound. Or maybe that was all just a big fraud, too.

violence

Quote from: ny2nh on June 09, 2009, 07:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: violence on June 09, 2009, 07:10 PM NHFT
lol.

But I'm guessing you paid for it, right? Since she was just online a month or so ago begging for $$ to pay the electric bill at the restaurant....it wouldn't seem like they would have the $$ for an ultrasound. Or maybe that was all just a big fraud, too.

yea i totally paid for it, i paid cash up front it would've been 6,600 if i payed over time.

midwives are great too, hospitals suck ass. only thing is you cant' get a epidural so you gotta do it all natural.

i suspect ivy would've have any problems considering... oh i'm a bitch

stanford

Miller is heading up there first thing on Wednesday with Jeremy to pick up Bill and take him to court so he can file motions to get his stepson back. Yes, his stepson. the child of his wife whom he provides for. Isn't that the definition of a step child?

No, wait. The term "stepchild" is defined as some legal fiction relating to a couple that has a legal fiction called a "legal marriage".

Peter has spent a lot of time here at Porc Ranch. He is a sweet and smart kid who loves Bill and is very well adjusted. I don't know his grandparents, but I'm sure he will be safe and loved in that environment also.

But for people who have not spent time with Peter to second-guess what is best for him is just using the child as a pawn for their agenda of hatred about things that were resolved long ago.

Using innocent children to further a personal agenda of hatred is despicable.

Friday

Quote from: brian.travis on June 09, 2009, 09:38 PM NHFT
Miller is heading up there first thing on Wednesday with Jeremy to pick up Bill and take him to court so he can file motions to get his stepson back. Yes, his stepson. the child of his wife whom he provides for. Isn't that the definition of a step child?

No, wait. The term "stepchild" is defined as some legal fiction relating to a couple that has a legal fiction called a "legal marriage".

Peter has spent a lot of time here at Porc Ranch. He is a sweet and smart kid who loves Bill and is very well adjusted. I don't know his grandparents, but I'm sure he will be safe and loved in that environment also.

But for people who have not spent time with Peter to second-guess what is best for him is just using the child as a pawn for their agenda of hatred about things that were resolved long ago.

I strongly disagree with you.  I have never met Ivy's parents, and don't know either Ivy or Bill well.  But Ivy has posted quite recently that she put Peter in her mother's care while she was focusing on Sam's case.  And Bill has indicated today that he is struggling to operate the restaurant alone.  It seems perfectly logical that Ivy's mother should care for Peter while Ivy is in jail.  Why the outrage, and blusterous talk of "using the child as a pawn for their agenda of hatred"?

leetninja

the only thing that should matter here is what bill and ivy want - a decision made by them. 

ny2nh - you come across as just someone who dislikes ivy (for whatever reason) and is enjoying this in a sick and twisted sort of way

violence - dont know you dont want to.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Josh on June 09, 2009, 04:53 PM NHFT
1) Bill and Ivy's personal life probably has little/no business being spewed here.

Welcome to the N.H. Underground. There are some people on here who literally have nothing better to do than follow other people's personal lives and snipe at them every chance they get. And, as expected, one of them is right now intentionally trying to disrupt a thread about Ivy's arrest and legal proceedings by turning it into a debate about child custody. Just put her on ignore, and the thread is a lot nicer to follow. :)

violence

when bill made a post about it, it became a topic. he put it into discussion.

stanford

Quote from: Friday on June 09, 2009, 10:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: brian.travis on June 09, 2009, 09:38 PM NHFT

I strongly disagree with you.  I have never met Ivy's parents, and don't know either Ivy or Bill well.  But Ivy has posted quite recently that she put Peter in her mother's care while she was focusing on Sam's case.  And Bill has indicated today that he is struggling to operate the restaurant alone.  It seems perfectly logical that Ivy's mother should care for Peter while Ivy is in jail.  Why the outrage, and blusterous talk of "using the child as a pawn for their agenda of hatred"?

Friday, I wasn't talking about the grandparents. I was talking about certain people on this board who use any mention of Ivy to publicly announce their inability to move beyond incidents that happened in the past. Note to those people: your life will be better if you just let it go. Trust me.

I was sad to see Peter leave Bill, but I'm sure he will be well taken care of by his grandparents.

Russell Kanning

ny2nh .... are you involved in bill/ivy/peter's lives? do you want to be?

jeremy1230372 ... could you please not complain about our forum often? you post info here about bill and ivy and almost expect all the comments to be positive.

i don't really want to be involved in their lives ... but we let you all post on our forum right now .... you are going to have to take the good with the bad ... if you want only legal ... or positive personal comments to happen ... you will have to do that on your forum. Could you make the nhteaparty the bill and ivy forum? It would be easier for me. :)

i don't really know what goes on in their lives ... bill and ivy want to be together and they don't seem to be hurting the kid, since he likes them both and is pretty happy. I wish people were not using so much force against them, but I can't do anything about it. I also cannot moderate this forum to any of their supporter's satisfaction.

ny2nh

Sorry, Jeremy...again your constant adoration for Sharon is clouding your perspective. I am among many who are following this chapter of Ivy-drama - because, well, it is actually a little entertaining. Nothing that is happening is shocking to most - not those who are able to see her for who she is anyway. It's no surprise that she has created a bit of havoc in yet another community, not is it shocking to hear that she was unfaithful to Bill. It is a little peculiar though as to why her alleged thievery is somehow pro-liberty. Oh - but I guess anything Ivy does is pro-liberty and anything I do must be anti-liberty....because that fits into your view of things better.

As far as disrupting the thread by questioning why might be best for Peter and what Bill's remote legal leg on custody is.....well, these are discussion boards....silly me for thinking they were meant for discussion. Or is it only for those who happen to agree with you to discuss? I guess it's just easier to tell people to move along, just ignore those posts, there's nothing there for you to read....move along.  :D