• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ivy arrested 2009.06.04, approx. 19:45

Started by MTPorcupine3, June 04, 2009, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

leetninja

ok so first you are entertained then you arent now you are again ... make your mind up.

you keep talking about all these "others" that are watching and laughing and entertained but yet ... hmm ... no one knows who they are, they dont say anything, and the only person who seems to know about them is you.  So I guess you are the mouthpiece eh?

You know, really ... if you dont have anything constructive or helpful to say why dont you just go away already.  or ... create another handle and post as "someone else" to back yourself up ... again.

maybe you should go back to watching jerry springer for your "entertainment" fill.

i really should have stuck with "dont feed the trolls" and ill be doing that from now on in regards to you.  i think you just like the engagement.

cheers

ny2nh

Quote from: leetninja on June 10, 2009, 09:06 PM NHFT
you keep talking about all these "others" that are watching and laughing and entertained but yet ... hmm ... no one knows who they are, they dont say anything, and the only person who seems to know about them is you.  So I guess you are the mouthpiece eh?

Right now there are 56 guests on the forum.....and a bunch of them...and other logged in users....are viewing this thread as we type. Just because some opt to not log in or post, doesn't mean they don't agree with someone. It's not that "No one" knows who they are, you just don't happen to know who they are. Just like I don't know how many people are reading this and thinking wow, what a bitch.I'm not about to list names of people to prove a point to you. Sorry.

You know, really ... if you dont have anything constructive or helpful to say why dont you just go away already.  or ... create another handle and post as "someone else" to back yourself up ... again.

I actually only have 1 user name - the same one I have had all along. Maybe others create multiple users to be their own rah-rah crowd, but now me.

And, this is a discussion forum....I'm just discussing. If you only want to discuss with people who agree with you. Whatever...ignore me....like I said, I really don't care.

PattyLee loves dogs

Thanks Jraxis, I am not sure any of this focus helps a freedom agenda, I am amazed at how much content here is about people and not ideas....

ny2nh

Quote from: leetninja on June 10, 2009, 08:54 PM NHFT
are you fucking kidding me?

No, I am quite serious. She's pregnant - vitamins maybe, meds, not so much. Just curious. If they are denying her a prescription med that she should be taking, I would be surprised.

Quote from: leetninja on June 10, 2009, 08:54 PM NHFT

Quote from: ny2nh on June 10, 2009, 06:39 AM NHFT
I am among many who are following this chapter of Ivy-drama - because, well, it is actually a little entertaining.

happy now?  those are your words.  or was it one of your other personalities?  maybe you forgot to switch handles when you posted that?  god you are starting to annoy me now.  lol

Like I said - I only have one handle - always have.

And, again, I said following the drama was entertaining....never said I was entertained by someone being jailed. Heck, you're following it, too. Why is that?

Kat Kanning

Lots of people in jail complain about being denied prescription meds.  Ed and Elaine Brown, for example. 

leetninja

Quote from: ny2nh on June 10, 2009, 09:19 PM NHFT
blah blah blah blah instigate blah blah sarcasm blah blah blah make stuff up blah blah blah

just in case you were wondering what her future posts will be like ...

:icon_pirat:

RevDebbie

I've had about enough of ny2nh.  I've hit the ignore button for her.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: PattyLee loves dogs on June 10, 2009, 09:19 PM NHFT
Thanks Jraxis, I am not sure any of this focus helps a freedom agenda, I am amazed at how much content here is about people and not ideas....
but this forum is full of real people doing real things

Lance

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 10, 2009, 09:22 PM NHFT
Lots of people in jail complain about being denied prescription meds.  Ed and Elaine Brown, for example. 

Yep.  It's quite common.

AntonLee

Quote from: RevDebbie on June 10, 2009, 09:25 PM NHFT
I've had about enough of ny2nh.  I've hit the ignore button for her.

it's not often her posts pop up here.  I don't disagree with your choice however Reverend.

QuoteSome will read what I post and send me private messgaes saying they wanted to say the exact same thing. That's fine, too.

now that is scary shit. 

Lactivist

Quote from: KBCraig on June 10, 2009, 07:17 PM NHFT
I don't have to like anything about Ivy's past in order to hate that she's in jail.

I don't have to excuse what Bill did in his previous marriage, to understand his anger at betrayal.

I don't have to hate Peter's grandparents (for all I know, they're lovely people) to hate that they showed up with police and a court order to take Peter from Bill with no apparent input from Ivy.

I could outright hate Ivy and Bill and never trust them in any personal dealings, but I still wouldn't want the government to throw either of them in jail.

Interesting, as I don't have to like anything about Ivy's past actions to hate that she stole from other people.  There is no personal vendetta for me, it is simply my libertarian stance on personal responsibility and government assistance that are rubbed the wrong way by this.  I don't have to hate Ivy/Bill  or mistrust them to see that a child being taken into custody by loving family is the best place for him.  I may not agree with the police situation but I know that things are occurring as they need to be.  I.e. I'm glad a child is safe and in a loving environment, I'm glad that someone is being confronted about her lack of personal responsibility for herself and her child and for stealing, whether or not her name is Ivy.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: ny2nh on June 10, 2009, 08:22 PM NHFT
Maybe some who aren't on nhteaparty might want to read the whole thread. I'm going to attempt to attach it as a PDF file.....

Ivy wrote:

QuoteI can't recall ever saying I did not file my federal tax return.  I do, and for the exact
reason that Error points out: the credits the IRS has in place (EIC, Child Tax Credit,
Hope and Lifetime Learning Credit, Additional Child Tax Credit, etc.) not only leaves me
with zero tax liability, but gives me a return - money I can certainly use in my current
situation.  The issue is: I did not claim my self-employment income (i.e. cash earned),
only my reported income (i.e. 1099's, W-2's, etc.).

:o

lastlady

I rather not pay to house Ivy in prison. She is not a threat and has not harmed anyone. Whatever monies she has taken from the State I would rather see her give back voluntarily than be locked up. Or I would rather just not pay to keep a non violent person in a cage.

How does locking Ivy up for a month or two help or aid anyone?

Does the alleged crime fit the punishment?

Taking a child into police custody is traumatizing to say the least. Horrible for any liberty loving peeps to approve of that. If I didn't want my child with my parents it would be for good reason and should be respected. Ivy's choice to keep her son at home with his step father should be respected as well.

Just because someone believes in freedom and liberty doesn't make them perfect. We have all made mistakes in our lives and we learn as we go. I've learned so much the past 4 years personally. I think people can get real arrogant on this forum and really judgmental. Doesn't make for nice neighbors to say the least.

Perhaps Ivy did things in the past she would not do again? I don't know but I do see a lot of great efforts from her and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

but again my main point is

How does locking Ivy up for a month or two help or aid anyone?

LordBaltimore

ok so first you are entertained then you arent now you are again ... make your mind up.

You know, really ... if you dont have anything constructive or helpful to say why dont you just go away already.  or ... create another handle and post as "someone else" to back yourself up ... again.

maybe you should go back to watching jerry springer for your "entertainment" fill.

i really should have stuck with "dont feed the trolls" and ill be doing that from now on in regards to you.  i think you just like the engagement.

cheers

You're pretty sanctimonious for someone who has been asked repeatedly to leave the forum by the owners.