• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hello

Started by CJS, June 05, 2009, 05:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CJS

Hello 

I am a freedom lover from Illinois Cook county ( shudders) . I recently discovered the Liberty movement happenings in NH by stumbling on a "Ridloe" ... the episode where he was stopped while O/C on his way to a local watering hole .

Since watching that video clip on his site I have viewed almost all of his episodes ( 50 pages on his YouTube channel ?? busy man ) , and have read through much of the archives of this forum and one other related to the goings on concerning your movement ( I have a great deal of time on my hands currently) also have been reading through many of the other HN liberty sites ... it has been a very enlightening month for me .... my mind has been opened to ideas and beliefs I would have scoffed at before seeing them debated by the people involved here ... it breaks my heart that the M/S/M has such a stranglehold on the information " We The People ' get to absorb .   

I want to say I can't get enough of the discussion and debate about the topic of constitutional rights being stripped from us and am grateful for the forum that the Kannings have provided . I do not agree with everything I read here .. but would be happy to defend your right to say it .

Just to be able to see a place where these topics are being discussed / debated by such intelligent and articulate people ( for the most part , lol ) warms my heart ... but  feel some of the members here do not have the best of intentions for your group as a whole .

About me

I have been wanting to move out of Illinois for some time and think NH is the place for me , and would in fact begin packing today ... but have some civil / legal matters to take care of first .

I would describe myself as a libertarian / non violent  / non anarchist . I would most likely be a "work with in the system" person , as I favor very limited government as apposed to no governmental body . 

I am not sure how active I may be , nor how much I can offer .. but I have already started to donate / subscribe to the people who are trying to get this message of liberty out ... and look forward to possibly meeting you all at Porcfest .

I find myself being ostracized when I say that we are losing or rights .. and in fact have lost friends when I have argued this to those who define themselves as Republican or Democrat instead of citizens and make their minds up about different ideas without researching them on their own , but drinking the coolaid those political parties offer.  It would b nice to be with  a group of people who enjoy and promote the freedoms constitutionally granted us ... and no longer feel so isolated and alone .

Thank you . Chris

Kat Kanning

Puke

Hope you can make the move soon.  :)

Pat K