• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Police Officer to me: "What are you doing in our fucking town with....

Started by doobie, June 05, 2009, 08:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Tim L on June 08, 2009, 08:12 PM NHFT
I tried to back up Doobies point of view and got censored ,a threatening pm and then banned for life.Why if people can't win an honest debate do they resort to censorship ?

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to delete your post.

doobie

I tried to back up Doobies point of view and got censored ,a threatening pm and then banned for life.Why if people can't win an honest debate do they resort to censorship ?

Did you really?  What did you say and what was their response/ban for?

NJLiberty

Because it's the only way the ignorant can win an argument. If you can't win legitimately, change the rules so you can.

George

Tim L

I said something to the effect of "I admire Doobie for standing up for our rights" Hotguns(moderator) replied I admire Doobie for getting his friends to log in an defend him.I responded "check the date"(I joined that forum 3 years ago) and thats pretty unprofessional for a moderator"That was immediately removed.So I posted "I stand by my statement" He  pm'd me and told me if I didn't watch myself I could experience what we call "death by moderator" I reponded back saying I was giving a legitimate response to a thread and it was unprofessional to censor it.If he had a problem then he should have pm'd me but he chose to ridicule me in public and if he kept it up he could experience what we call a f-you.That did it,and I was banned .I felt that he was rude,didn't have his facts straight and banned me for not agreeing with his negative statements on the thread.I'm sure the f-you part didn't help.but his pm was very condescending and threatening.At least I said it privately.

Ogre

I read a few pages over there. Man, there are some serious Law-Enforcement lovers over there. I bet many are current or former law enforcement because so many believe that law enforcement can do no wrong. Heck, most couldn't even bring themselves to say anything bad about the cop in the video swearing at Doobie. And most there obviously prefer all people have and carry ID at all times and be prepared to present it to anyone who wants it, and clearly think that anyone who DARE have a gun carry and give even MORE ids.

How sad.

KBCraig

Quote from: doobie on June 08, 2009, 03:24 PM NHFT
http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/open-carry-issues-discussions/79242-hooksett-nh-cop-acts-belligerent-uses-profanity-law-abiding-citizen-ocing.html
most everyone here thinks I was also in the wrong and have harmed the image of gun owners.

A lot of pro-gun sites are full of law-and-order typesbadge polishers and boot lickers. I'm not surprised at the reaction you got.

violence

i always mention this, and i'm a firm believer in it... that a lot of the phony "freedom" loving gun people are really only interested in elevating themselves higher than other people. thats why they are so hardcore about CC only, because you have to be a special person with a special piece of paper... they are hardcore about the ID and cop loving because they think they are going to get special treatment, and that its a chance to show off their VIP status and flash their sweet papers. these people don't think "just anyone" can have a gun...  ::)

these people, like a lot of others... including some here are what i call fake freedom lovers... which means they scream about freedom, but only their version of freedom, which could be having a CC permit, riding bicycles in the street, homo marriage, etc... it really is rare to see someone who is truly freedom for everyone... most people if you talk to them enough they will mention something they want the govt to stop you from doing...

this changes when they are fucked with by the cops even though they are VIP and have papers.

KBCraig

The moderator who banned Tim lists himself as an Arkansas concealed carry instructor, and I infer from his posts that he is also a cop. He wrote:

QuoteGiven the attitude of both parties, what do you think would have happened if Doobie simply shrugged his shoulders and walked away from the officer when he started asking questions? I am asking for an officers opinion here.

I think the officer would have went on red alert.

The guy is walking around with a gun. Now he refuses to respond to the officer. Flag # 1.

You dont know his intent, you dont know where he is going. He turns his back on you. Flag #2

He refuses any further communication.
Flag #3.

Does this sound like the average Joe Blow walking around? A normal person would know and understand that he needs to talk to the cop. Doobie was smart enough to realize that, so it didnt go that far.

I am as pro-gun as they come, but I am not taking any chances. After the second or third request to communicate, I will be looking at him over gun sights next.

Any man with a gun call is not to be taken lightly. It may be legal, it may be illegal. If its legal, that is one thing. Acting the fool is another. Refusing to respond to an armed officer requesting that you speak to him is not only foolish and irresponsible, but dangerous.

Thinking otherwise is to ignore reality.

My emphasis added.

Despite his insistence in other posts that Doobie wasn't really "detained", was "free to leave the whole time", etc., he finally cuts straight to the chase: "No matter that I have no legal basis to make you comply, if you don't do what I say, I will shoot you in the back."

thinkliberty

Quote from: KBCraig on June 09, 2009, 03:12 PM NHFT
The moderator who banned Tim lists himself as an Arkansas concealed carry instructor, and I infer from his posts that he is also a cop. He wrote:

.....After the second or third request to communicate, I will be looking at him over gun sights next.

How many cops know of the right to remain silent?

That cop shows you why it's never a good idea to talk to cops.

When the cops will point a gun at you if you exercise your right to remain silent, I'd hate to think of what they will do if you actually talk to them. They are just looking for a reason to use their guns.

I would hate to be a taxpayer that supported that clown, he is a million dollar lawsuit waiting to happen when he pulls the trigger and kills someone.
Everyone knows you don't draw your gun, unless you plan on using it. I wonder if his boss knows he plans on killing people that don't talk to him.

That cop is on the record of being against the 2nd, 4th and 5th amendment. I wonder what other laws he chooses to ignore.

If I was in trouble I would not want to call the police and have that guy show up, he would just make things worse.

Does anyone know where he works? I want to warn the people that he might hurt. Living around someone like that cop is not only foolish and irresponsible, but dangerous.

88wrangler

hooksett (and bow) is a bad town with bad cops i was arrested there for resisting arrest, they dropped the case 3 seconds before court.

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

violence

Free libertarian

Quote from: violence on June 09, 2009, 10:33 PM NHFT
hahahaha i didn't realize that is really funny

Well actually it is, because you see Russell is a practioner of nonviolence.  So the joke is, ah never mind.