• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Police Officer to me: "What are you doing in our fucking town with....

Started by doobie, June 05, 2009, 08:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

NH Police Officer to me: "What are you doing in our fucking town with a fucking gun?"

And: "There's no law against us following you to your car."

I was detained by a jack booted thug, and it was jack booted.  I've got a bunch of things to take care of and will post more later and video.  They followed me around walking for about an hour.  I didn't have my license at all so I didn't want to drive home so I had a friend pick me up and stuff.  

I'm home safely.  

Kat Kanning

leetninja

lets get a video camera and follow them around for hours asking similarly stupid questions when we have the chance.  after all there is no law that says that we cant follow them around ...

doobie

Video will be up in about 30 minutes.  The cops 'stalked' me for a while until I started walking up and back on the street waiting for someone to pick me up.  I have no problem going to jail for my rights, but I didn't want to go to jail for driving with a drivers license that wasn't in my possession.  Though it would have been interesting to see what their reason for a terry stop would have been.

thinkliberty

They probably just want you to pick up litter in their city. I am sure they are all aware that you pick up trash in their town after they harass you.

Maybe it would be a good opportunity for a bunch of people to open carry at the police commission meeting on the 16th this month, instead of picking up trash. That way you can educate the city officials and police there about following the law. That it's illegal to harass people for no reason.

QuoteThe Police Commission meets the third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. They meet in the Media Room at the Hooksett Safety Center, all meetings are open to the public, and everyone is invited to attend. Should you have any questions or need further information please contact the Police Department at 624-1560.

The next one sounds juicy too:
http://cs.newhampshire.com/blogs/hooksett_editor/archive/2009/05/20/Hooksett-Police-Commission-shuts-down-anonymous-complaints-against-chief.aspx

"The Hooksett Police Commission has refused to look into a complaint filed against the police chief because it was unsigned, despite its own policy allowing anonymous complaints."

doobie

I missed some of the exact wording. for him swearing...but without further adieu..

[youtube=425,350]5NUpWWgx5qI[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NUpWWgx5qI

doobie

I'm trying to get a number of people to head up there after MVP.

Quote from: thinkliberty on June 06, 2009, 12:34 AM NHFT
They probably just want you to pick up litter in their city. I am sure they are all aware that you pick up trash in their town after they harass you.

Maybe it would be a good opportunity for a bunch of people to open carry at the police commission meeting on the 16th this month, instead of picking up trash. That way you can educate the city officials and police there about following the law. That it's illegal to harass people for no reason.

QuoteThe Police Commission meets the third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. They meet in the Media Room at the Hooksett Safety Center, all meetings are open to the public, and everyone is invited to attend. Should you have any questions or need further information please contact the Police Department at 624-1560.

The next one sounds juicy too:
http://cs.newhampshire.com/blogs/hooksett_editor/archive/2009/05/20/Hooksett-Police-Commission-shuts-down-anonymous-complaints-against-chief.aspx

"The Hooksett Police Commission has refused to look into a complaint filed against the police chief because it was unsigned, despite its own policy allowing anonymous complaints."

Puke

Good job Doobie.

Ask that pig what he's doing in our fucking town with a gun.
What a douche bag.   >:(

Russell Kanning

i think i will write a letter of appreciation ... at least the cops didn't tase you and beat you while you writhed on the ground ;)

doobie

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 06, 2009, 06:37 AM NHFT
i think i will write a letter of appreciation ... at least the cops didn't tase you and beat you while you writhed on the ground ;)

You all would have loved the video of them tasing me and beating me...admit it you would....

djbridgeland

I am up for an open carry litter pick up in Hooksett now that I have a gun and holster. Follow Hooksett Rd. from 93 or maybe start a little further down the street?

doobie

Quote from: djbridgeland on June 06, 2009, 07:08 AM NHFT
I am up for an open carry litter pick up in Hooksett now that I have a gun and holster. Follow Hooksett Rd. from 93 or maybe start a little further down the street?

Come down to Murphy's Taproom for MVP and we'll make plans after that.  Problem usually is where to legally/lawfully park our cars.  I think the walmart/shaws parking lot is the best location. 

leetninja

i wish you had pointed the camera directly at him the entire time :)

also has anyone (besides me) called the Hooksett PD to ask them why they had nothing better to do than follow someone who was breaking no law for over an hour and a half?  Taxpayer dollars at work ...

doobie

Quote from: leetninja on June 06, 2009, 09:14 AM NHFT
i wish you had pointed the camera directly at him the entire time :)

also has anyone (besides me) called the Hooksett PD to ask them why they had nothing better to do than follow someone who was breaking no law for over an hour and a half?  Taxpayer dollars at work ...

I haven't called but I'm working on drafting a letter.  If they do their homework they can find me here otherwise I'll stay anonymous.

John Edward Mercier

Quote from: doobie on June 06, 2009, 12:16 AM NHFT
Video will be up in about 30 minutes.  The cops 'stalked' me for a while until I started walking up and back on the street waiting for someone to pick me up.  I have no problem going to jail for my rights, but I didn't want to go to jail for driving with a drivers license that wasn't in my possession.  Though it would have been interesting to see what their reason for a terry stop would have been.
I believe you have some time to produce the little card should it not be on your person... but if the nice gentleman is at least being reasonable he could just ask for your name and birthdate then run the license number and verify the digital feedback.