• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Best Wishes JP!

Started by davemincin, September 16, 2005, 07:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on September 23, 2005, 04:18 PM NHFT
Does anyone know if JP is still going?  Or where he is?  ???

He hasn't stopped by my house. But if any of you responders go to Texas, you'll probably pass within a mile of my house (either by I-30 to Dallas, or US-59 to Houston). You're welcome to stop by/crash/get coffee/shower/etc.

Kevin

Russell Kanning

He probably is in some sort of training ..... he might not be fully indoctrinated into the homeland security mindset yet.

KBCraig

Quote from: russellkanning on September 23, 2005, 08:12 PM NHFT
He probably is in some sort of training ..... he might not be fully indoctrinated into the homeland security mindset yet.

... or they, into his.

>:D mmmmmwwwWWWWHAAHAAHAAAA!  >:D

Otosan

For those who may give acrap, I am headed to Port Arthur, TX  this saturday (Oct. 1)  to help a friend to repair (heck maybe replace) house. And may stay as long as there is work.  ;D

This kinda puts a kink in my plans of moving to NH this Oct..... :'(

Again my life plans are ruined by a female..... ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

The good thing is the government won't be able to stop you from helping.

You where going to move in October? :o

KBCraig

Quote from: Otosan on September 24, 2005, 03:41 PM NHFT
For those who may give acrap, I am headed to Port Arthur, TX  this saturday (Oct. 1)  to help a friend to repair (heck maybe replace) house. And may stay as long as there is work.  ;D

The offer stands: if you're passing through Texarkana, you're welcome to stop by for a meal, a shower, or a bed. Or all of the above.

Kevin

Michael Fisher

Quote from: KBCraig on September 25, 2005, 05:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: Otosan on September 24, 2005, 03:41 PM NHFT
For those who may give acrap, I am headed to Port Arthur, TX? this saturday (Oct. 1)? to help a friend to repair (heck maybe replace) house. And may stay as long as there is work.? ;D

The offer stands: if you're passing through Texarkana, you're welcome to stop by for a meal, a shower, or a bed. Or all of the above.

Kevin

You're awesome, Kevin.  :)  You'll fit right in here.

davemincin

JP was at the Constitutional Studies Dinner Sunday...So thinking your good bye's and best wishes
are a bit premature. :)

Michael Fisher

We need more updates on his status!

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on September 25, 2005, 08:39 PM NHFT
You're awesome, Kevin.  :)  You'll fit right in here.

Awww, garsh!

Thanks, Mike. We had several vanloads of co-worker families roll in from our Beaumont facilities on Friday. We had the offer out there, but most wound up either staying together in the shelter we put together in our training center, or staying with area friends or family.

I'm starting to think no one wants to move in with us. I don't know if it's the toddler, or the 4 dogs, 3 cats, 1 ferret, goldfish tank, or turtle... ;)

Kevin

Dreepa

Quote from: KBCraig on September 27, 2005, 08:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: LeRuineur6 on September 25, 2005, 08:39 PM NHFT
You're awesome, Kevin.? :)? You'll fit right in here.

I'm starting to think no one wants to move in with us. I don't know if it's the toddler, or the 4 dogs, 3 cats, 1 ferret, goldfish tank, or turtle... ;)

or one other choice........ ;D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on September 27, 2005, 08:37 PM NHFTI'm starting to think no one wants to move in with us. I don't know if it's the toddler, or the 4 dogs, 3 cats, 1 ferret, goldfish tank, or turtle... ;)

Kevin

maybe you can get refugee animals