• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FIJA Outreach, Monday Nov. 2nd, 2009 - Haverhill

Started by the_liberty_belle, November 01, 2009, 10:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

the_liberty_belle

It's the first Monday of the month again... time for more FIJA outreach!

Is anyone able to make it?

Details:
Grafton County Superior Court, ~8 AM - ~8:45 AM, Monday Nov. 2nd (TOMORROW) :D

If 3 people can do this, that will be plenty (there aren't a whole lot of jurors; last time 3 people handing out pamphlets worked well). 

We also need FIJA literature.  Please post if you can bring some.  I had planned on printing a bunch of pamphlets, but my printer cartridge is dead.  Would someone be able to bring some?

Kat Kanning

I will come.  FIJA national generously sent us about 1000 brochures.  I think we're all set  :D

the_liberty_belle

MTPorcupine3

Good. With you two and Charlie, I can sit this one out.

the_liberty_belle

So, I think Jeff is actually going to go this time and I'm going to sleep in.  That still makes enough people.  I'll join next time. :)

MTPorcupine3

Kat Kanning

Just Jeff and I were there.  Lots of people took the flyer.  One court security officer came out to ask questions.  He said he'd read the pamphlet (from a previous time, I guess) and wanted to know if a jury could convict when they "knew" the person was guilty, like in OJ's case (and I guess it'd hadn't be proven?).  We told him that jury nullification had nothing to do with that.  In trying to understand nullification, he used the example of income taxes, saying that there is no law saying that we have to pay income taxes (as if everyone knew this bit of information).  I said yes, that like with Ed and Elaine Brown, the jury could have easily nullified the "law" in that case.

It was really cold.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

K. Darien Freeheart

I really, really need to do this some time. Unfortunately, I don't wake up early enough to deal with the government.