• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sam's Order for Release has been issued.

Started by Silent_Bob, June 09, 2009, 01:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Silent_Bob on June 09, 2009, 01:33 PM NHFT
If anyone talks to Sam would you ask him to call me.
you will have to call free talk live and try to get a word in past mark and ian ;D

Russell Kanning

very good news ... it seems that on at least one issue the government gave in first

Discipula

Quote from: John on June 09, 2009, 06:52 PM NHFT
Nice!
Congratulations & THANK YOU Sam!
:sunny:

I'm little more than a lurker but this reminded me that Sam deserves everybody to stand up and say thank you.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Josh on June 09, 2009, 06:00 PM NHFT
I hope he can find counsel with the balls to pursue criminal charges for the 58 days he'll never get back.

As I understand it, that was the plan that Sam and Ivy were working on. Not sure of the current status of that considering Ivy's situation, though.

John Edward Mercier

He most likely won't be able to pursue criminal charges... as the DA would be needed.
But Kat put forth something that caught my attention.
What I'm thinking is civil suit on Part First Article Four, Ten, and Eighteen.

Since the 'crime' of contempt of court is not being punished equally amongst all defendents in the 'days served' ruling. Four and Ten would be the grounds for his contempt, while Eighteen would be the grounds for restitution. Though a decent counsel would more likely be able to attribute a greater value than $50 per day.

Ogre

Mike Barskey

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on June 10, 2009, 07:17 AM NHFT
He most likely won't be able to pursue criminal charges... as the DA would be needed.
But Kat put forth something that caught my attention.
What I'm thinking is civil suit on Part First Article Four, Ten, and Eighteen.

Since the 'crime' of contempt of court is not being punished equally amongst all defendents in the 'days served' ruling. Four and Ten would be the grounds for his contempt, while Eighteen would be the grounds for restitution. Though a decent counsel would more likely be able to attribute a greater value than $50 per day.

Was that English?

Lloyd Danforth

TackleTheWorld

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on June 09, 2009, 10:34 PM NHFT
Quote from: Josh on June 09, 2009, 06:00 PM NHFT
I hope he can find counsel with the balls to pursue criminal charges for the 58 days he'll never get back.

As I understand it, that was the plan that Sam and Ivy were working on. Not sure of the current status of that considering Ivy's situation, though.
The guy who was supplying Ivy with her moves is not in jail.

Russell Kanning