• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Freedom 6-11-09

Started by sgtusmc, June 11, 2009, 07:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Freedom 6-11-09
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Freedom do we know the definition of this word?  There is some one every day that questions my opinion.  Never do the editors or the others question my facts because they are recorded in the NH Supreme Court records.  They do question my medical disabilities once in awhile.  Like my memory.  I some times remember things, other times there is on memory of my wife or kids names.  Sometimes I can recall events that happen other times there is no memory of what I did just a few seconds ago.  My broken back is documented by way of x-rays and my loss of hearing from being blown off the runway is just fact by my medical records.  PTSD well that is something that the government dreamed up.  Since 74 when that Hippy Girl spit on me at the SF airport and called me a baby killer the civilized societies (condemning what we did) atrocities of my Marine Corps actions to survive signal me every day and night.  They are memories that conflict with what is and what we did to keep our freedom.
   Freedom to me is something that I believe that I earned, and we share it with a nation so peace has a chance.  Freedom is allowing each individual to speak the truth and let other people know it.  The truth may hurt people with good reputations but they are the ones that made their bed and must accept it.  We have laws and rules to protect those less fortunate against government wrongs.  People can not make up the truth to get even or damage someone.  The truth is documented and if it is not the truth it is defined by the word lair.  We have court action to stop such damaging people from hurting others by lairing.  The people every day that comment about my opinion being repetitive must understand that this Madbury Family has been damaged by the courts and Madbury selectmen.  Judge Peter Fauver used court powers to let the Madbury selectmen to discriminate by deciding whom may live and work in Madbury NH if the selectmen liked them.  Can we a free nation with equal justice allow such a mockery of justice exist just because some one believes it is repetitive.  The NH supreme court covered up the case to protect their monopoly over the people.  Can you imagine a 100% disabled veteran believing so much in the people of the U.S. that he repeats these criminal acts to the people every day. 
   Freedom is a combat injured U.S. Marine losing his freedom for six months because the NH government must show the people whom is in charge.  Freedom is a 100% disabled U.S. Marine losing his medical care because the government wants to demonstrate whom is in charge.  Freedom is my allowing the government and police State and Local to harass my family and friends to stop free speech.  Freedom is the peoples choice to stop such atrocities or accept them as a repetitive norm. 
   Freedom to me is when the newspapers are allowed to print the peoples opinion unedited to correct the wrongs in government.
   We must ask We should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. These are the words of Thomas Jefferson.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi     

Kat Kanning

Peter, I edited this one and plan to print it.  The part in bold, I wasn't sure if I retained what you meant to say.  I didn't really understand that part.  Let me know if I messed it up.

Freedom

Freedom--do we know the definition of this word?  There is someone every day who questions my opinion.  Never do the editors or the others question my facts because they are recorded in the NH Supreme Court records.  They do question my medical disabilities—like my memory--once in awhile.   I sometimes remember things, other times there is only memory of my wife or kids names.  Sometimes I can recall events that happened, other times there is no memory of what I did just a few seconds ago.  My broken back is documented by way of x-rays and my loss of hearing from being blown off the runway is just fact by my medical records.  PTSD, well that is something that the government dreamed up.  Since 1974 when that hippy girl spit on me at the SF airport and called me a baby killer, the so-called atrocities of my Marine Corps actions which allowed me to survive signal me every day and night.   They are memories that conflict with what is and what we did to keep our freedom.

Freedom to me is something I believe I earned, and we share it with a nation so peace has a chance.  Freedom is allowing each individual to speak the truth and let other people know it.  The truth may hurt people with good reputations but they are the ones that made their bed and must accept it.  We have laws and rules to protect those less fortunate against government wrongs.  People can not make up the truth to get even or damage someone.  The truth is documented, and if it is not, the truth it is defined by the word lair.  We have court action to stop such damaging people from hurting others by lairing.  The people every day who comment about my opinion being repetitive must understand that this Madbury family has been damaged by the courts and Madbury selectmen.  Judge Peter Fauver used court powers to let the Madbury selectmen to discriminate by deciding whom may live and work in Madbury.  Can we, a free nation with equal justice, allow such a mockery of justice exist just because someone believes it is repetitive.  The NH supreme court covered up the case to protect their monopoly over the people.  Can you imagine a 100% disabled veteran believing so much in the people of the U.S. that he repeats these criminal acts to the people every day.  

Freedom is a combat injured U.S. Marine losing his freedom for six months because the NH government must show the people whom is in charge.  Freedom is a 100% disabled U.S. Marine losing his medical care because the government wants to demonstrate who is in charge.  Freedom is my allowing the government and police state and local government to harass my family and friends to stop free speech.  Freedom is the people's choice to stop such atrocities or accept them as a repetitive norm.  

Freedom to me is when the newspapers are allowed to print the peoples opinion unedited to correct the wrongs in government.

We must ask:  Should we have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government?  I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.  These are the words of Thomas Jefferson.

Peter Macdonald
Sgt USMC
Semper Fi    

sgtusmc

Yes that is ok.  what I was trying to get out is that I remember every day what we did and society says it is wrong.  Your editing was perfect.
Thank You