• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FSP Group on Couchsurfing.org

Started by Tom Ploszaj, June 11, 2009, 11:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Ploszaj

Max's request for a place to crash in LA prompted this idea that I posted on the FSP forum and here since this forum is the most read Porc site.  I'll see what feedback I get about using this avenue to let promote the FSP community and NH liberty groups...  

Inviting travelers to stay with us for a day or so to experience our FSP groups and ideologies.
I created a "Free State Project" group on the  www.couchsurfing.org  site I used for travel sharing for over 8 years with a ( so far ) 100% excellent experience in meeting new and different people while being helped with travel logistics and lodgings.
Check it out and sign up if interested in helping CS travelers find us here in NH.  ... "Surf" my profile name:  Ploszaj or  search the Community groups for: FSP or free State Project.

Let's see how far off base this idea is ... I'll be at the Alt Expo Tent to discuss this idea further.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Tom Ploszaj

Thanks,  over the years instead of paying $$ for corporate sanitized rooms I stayed in homes and gifted my hosts with food, money, gifts and home repairs that I believe compensated them many time over for any utilities and consumables I used while making friends of whom many are still in touch.   I hope that Porcs will give this a look over to see how they can get other liberty activists to come to NH and meet us at the same time we can travel meeting others and spreading news of what is happening here. 

Kat Kanning

We've been wanting to have a bunkhouse in the attic so people could just drop by and stay for a few days while traveling or whatever.

Russell Kanning

maybe we will have to have a grafton welcome wagon group