• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Funeral for Bureaucrash

Started by John, June 12, 2009, 10:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

I think we need to have a funeral for Bureaucrash.
Bring your "swag" to help put the beast to rest.

We can burn that stuff at the Burning Porcupine and/or at the preparation parties.

dalebert

Love it! Will this be happening at Burning Porc?

Fluff and Stuff

Last year was the Libertarian Party.  Now Bureaucrash.  Very interesting idea. 

EthanLeeVita

Next year the state! Too optimistic?

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

let's do it during burning porcupine
just pick a day

we did it for the constitution ... and it was a sad passing
we did it last year for the LP ... i never knew him sooo
but bureaucrash was fun ... now it is dead

dalebert

Please be aware that Bureaucrash is now neither dead nor fully alive. It is, rather, the undead. It will continue as a soulless corpse, continuing to attract members who do not believe in liberty and engaging in unholy acts against nature.

Friday

KBCraig

dalebert

I'll have to make sure I'm in full Ambassador of the Schism regalia for this event. I will prepare a speech.

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on June 14, 2009, 12:25 AM NHFT
I'll have to make sure I'm in full Ambassador of the Schism regalia for this event. I will prepare a speech.

Russell Kanning

you can preside over the ceremony ... the cardinal of the Shire will be there for moral support ... if you waver I will finish the poor organization off ... we don't want it to suffer, better to put it out of its misery

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 14, 2009, 04:32 AM NHFT
you can preside over the ceremony ... the cardinal of the Shire will be there for moral support ... if you waver I will finish the poor organization off ... we don't want it to suffer, better to put it out of its misery

As I understand it, the only way to permanently kill a vampire is to drive a stake through its heart, cut off its head, and fill its mouth with holy wafers. It's probably good to have a man of the cloth do that last part for good measure. We should also have the Cardinal of the Shire bless the grave site with holy water. That's supposed to quiet ghosts or something.

Friday

Quote from: dalebert on June 14, 2009, 08:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 14, 2009, 04:32 AM NHFT

As I understand it, the only way to permanently kill a vampire is to drive a stake through its heart, cut off its head, and fill its mouth with holy wafers. It's probably good to have a man of the cloth do that last part for good measure. We should also have the Cardinal of the Shire bless the grave site with holy water. That's supposed to quiet ghosts or something.

There are many schools of thought on this subject.

BTVS/the Whedonverse - a simple wooden spike will suffice

Twilight - you must burn them   :violent5:

the Matrix Reloaded - silver bullet (or was that guy the Marovingian's wife shot a werewolf?  It was hard to tell.)

To cover all the bases, I really think you'd need gunplay, spiking and fire. Decapitation, too, just to be safe.  >:D