• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

2009 Porcupine Freedom Festival

Started by Fluff and Stuff, June 13, 2009, 03:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

2009 Porcupine Freedom Festival

What: 2009 Porcupine Freedom Festival
When: June 25th - June 28th
Where: Roger's Campground in Lancaster, NH
Why: Party, classes, endless list of fun activities

Learn More: http://www.freestateproject.org/news/festival

official stuff: http://www.freestateproject.org/festival/schedule (starts on June 24)
unofficial stuph: http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=17446.0  (starts on June 22)

I hope to see you there!

Puke

What is this Pork Feast?
And who belong to the Freak State Project?

This is all new to me! ;D

Fluff and Stuff

Well, the Freak Minds TV crew will be there.

Lloyd Danforth

Come on the 25th and be welcomed by the 'real' Porcs who will have already been there for 4 days!

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 13, 2009, 06:24 AM NHFT
Come on the 25th and be welcomed by the 'real' Porcs who will have already been there for 4 days!

Just have the Beer cold, for when we get there. ;D

Puke

Fluff and Stuff

Are you also going to be at Motorcycle Week the previous week and Buring Porc the week following Porcfest?

PassionatePantherrr

Henna Class at Porcfest, Thurs 6/25, 2-4pm

Hey... As posted in the Porcfest calendar:
"Thurs 2PM-4PM: Here, Henna, Henna! Learn how to do Henna body tattoos with Denise  (TV Room above office)."

Wear clothing that you don't mind getting messy (or bring gloves if you want to make sure you don't get anything on your hands) We will be drawing designs on ourselves, making up a batch of henna to show how that's done, and supplies / handout will be available. $10 for everything incl supplies, $5 if you just want to watch and get a handout. Please let me know if you have any allergies in advance (the basic mixture I use involves henna, lemon juice, and tea tree oil, but there are other variations involving tea, vinegar, etc). RSVP to herbalist@usa.com to help me get a sense of how much to bring in the way of supplies
Thanks!
-Denise

Dave Ridley

A reminder...for those who are coming to PF, one day after it ends...the trial of ed and elaine brown begins.  It would be educational and constructive if some of you could stay an extra day or two and attend some part of the trial.   Imperfect as Ed may be, elaine didn't really do anything wrong and doesn't deserve this.  She shouldn't be forgotten.

Details on that are at:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1523

Dave Ridley

also if you stay one day for the brown trial, you could always stay 2 days and go see cindy sheehan in keene

geoff

I'm coming up on Thursday and already have some activities in mind that I want to participate in, but there are some things I want to do that I haven't seen listed on the various activity schedules, so I wanted to know if anyone else was interested or could provide direction.

I wanted to do some shooting, however the Appleseed project is a 2 day event I would only participate in for one day, and that makes it more expensive than I want.  The newbie shoot is limited to .22's and shotguns.  I was hoping to be able to shoot some non-.22 rifles/handguns(not trying to talk down to anyone).  If anyone knows of a range or wants to find a range nearby Lancaster (I haven't looked yet myself) let me know.

I was thinking that probably Friday afternoon or Sat. morning I would try to encompass (1) fishing, (2) exploring the nearby towns, finding a nice place to get a meal (nice quaint not pricey), (3) looking at a piece of land I found (I don't think many would care to look at land with me though).

I had tentatively planned on doing the Friday afternoon road rally, and if no other range options open up doing the newbie shoot, but if anyone wants to go fishing or exploring let me know.  Pm me here or email geoffbaxter3@yahoo.com  I won't be heartbroken if any of this doesn't happen though. 

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: DadaOrwell on June 16, 2009, 09:15 AM NHFT
A reminder...for those who are coming to PF, one day after it ends...the trial of ed and elaine brown begins.  It would be educational and constructive if some of you could stay an extra day or two and attend some part of the trial.   Imperfect as Ed may be, elaine didn't really do anything wrong and doesn't deserve this.  She shouldn't be forgotten.

Details on that are at:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1523

While at your trial today, I heard that IOBright has a trial in Keene at 1:30 p.m. on the Monday after Porcfest. A bunch of us will be there.

Puke

Quote from: geoff on June 22, 2009, 02:43 PM NHFT
I'm coming up on Thursday and already have some activities in mind that I want to participate in, but there are some things I want to do that I haven't seen listed on the various activity schedules, so I wanted to know if anyone else was interested or could provide direction.

I wanted to do some shooting, however the Appleseed project is a 2 day event I would only participate in for one day, and that makes it more expensive than I want.  The newbie shoot is limited to .22's and shotguns.  I was hoping to be able to shoot some non-.22 rifles/handguns(not trying to talk down to anyone).  If anyone knows of a range or wants to find a range nearby Lancaster (I haven't looked yet myself) let me know.

I was thinking that probably Friday afternoon or Sat. morning I would try to encompass (1) fishing, (2) exploring the nearby towns, finding a nice place to get a meal (nice quaint not pricey), (3) looking at a piece of land I found (I don't think many would care to look at land with me though).

I had tentatively planned on doing the Friday afternoon road rally, and if no other range options open up doing the newbie shoot, but if anyone wants to go fishing or exploring let me know.  Pm me here or email geoffbaxter3@yahoo.com  I won't be heartbroken if any of this doesn't happen though. 

There is a shooting event Saturday isn't there? That isn't the fruit planting event.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on June 13, 2009, 09:18 AM NHFT

Are you also going to be at Motorcycle Week the previous week and Buring Porc the week following Porcfest?

Yes.  I am the FSP liaison for both the 'Wild Bunch' and  Pyromaniacs.  

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 22, 2009, 04:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: Radical and Stuff on June 13, 2009, 09:18 AM NHFT

Yes.  I am the FSP liaison for both the 'Wild Bunch' and  Pyromaniacs.  
Llloyd "Peckinpah" Danforth  :violent5: