• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

List of all N.H. jails at NH-CLOG

Started by J’raxis 270145, June 16, 2009, 06:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

We're attempting to document in one place all the contact information for all the jails around New Hampshire. We have the four State facilities and the ten county ones listed so far, and some information is of course missing.

Are these the only jails New Hampshire has? Are any missing?

Does anyone know the missing information? We're trying to collect at least a website URL, an address to send mail to, the physical address of the jail for visiting, and a phone number. Some also have faxes and email addresses, but that's just a bonus and not really vital.

John Edward Mercier

Is the Lakes Region Facility still active?
I know a lot of the inmates are being dormatoried in Berlin.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on June 16, 2009, 09:05 PM NHFT
Is the Lakes Region Facility still active?
I know a lot of the inmates are being dormatoried in Berlin.

It was listed on the DOC website. No idea.

Kat Kanning

Are the addresses listed the address to send prisoner letters?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 18, 2009, 07:08 AM NHFT
Are the addresses listed the address to send prisoner letters?

Not sure entirely. They're whatever physical address I gleaned from each prison's respective website. I'll try confirming them at some point, what they can be used for. Ideally I'd like to have both the address to use for mailing (formatted specifically as needed), and the physical location for visiting, links to Google maps, &c..