• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need transportation, April 24 - 26

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, April 06, 2009, 01:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

Allison Gibbs, Outreach director for the Campaign For Liberty will be attending a conference (on Leadership?) in Amherst, NH on April 24 - 26. She needs transportation when the events aren't happening. I'd personally vouch for her reliablity, dedication to liberty and trustworthiness as will anybody who's met her which I'm sure many Early Movers have.

She's a very social person, so would love to hang out with Free Staters in the area. If you'd be willing to help her out by offering a ride or lending a vehicle or anything in between, please let either myself or her know.

Allison's C4L staff page is http://www.campaignforliberty.com/user/allisonzayne/index.php which includes her C4L e-mail address. She's also on Facebook all the time so contacting her through that would work. Or, you can post here or IM me and I can do a phone number exchange.

Thanks guys!