• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thoughts on proper ways to promote and orchestrate libertarian secession.

Started by tracysaboe, January 25, 2006, 01:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

John Edward Mercier

Quote from: David on July 08, 2009, 08:25 PM NHFT
Theory
   Choiceocracy is based on the idea that the right of conscious dictates that the individual has the right of choice in his/her associations.  Proponents of Choiceocracy argue that governments, as a service provider, are no different than a persons church or employment in regards to the right of association, and that all people have the right to choose their service provider. 
Each choice governments' citizens voluntarily choose to submit to the government, and may quit at any time thus canceling any tax obligation, ceasing to be under its jurisdiction, as well as losing any benefits the citizen may have had.
People have revoked citizenship to various countries over the years... the US included.

Humorrhoid

Humorrhoid

Where do you think we should begin?

I think civil disobedience is hurting our goal ,if we all agree to secession, instead I believed we should gather our resources first to be able to stand little by little. We should start farming, our community resources buy & sell or trade
with each other.

Our biggest challenge is possibly the electricity. Basic transportation, & communication. Healthcare & shelter.

David

Quote from: Humorrhoid on September 06, 2009, 10:34 PM NHFT
Where do you think we should begin?

I think civil disobedience is hurting our goal ,if we all agree to secession, instead I believed we should gather our resources first to be able to stand little by little. We should start farming, our community resources buy & sell or trade
with each other.

Our biggest challenge is possibly the electricity. Basic transportation, & communication. Healthcare & shelter.
How?  I think it is vital.  If we get violent they will just massacre us ala' waco.  Civ dis is an excellent way for minority groups to resist gov't in a way that reduces the overall risk of being killed. 

John Edward Mercier

I don't think the post is advocating violence... just civ dis plays a bigger role locally.