• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty loving motorcycle mechanic?

Started by Sovereign Curtis, June 19, 2009, 12:21 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign Curtis

Hey all. In my search for cheap transportation, I've been looking through the motorcycle section of nh craigslist. There are a few in my (well not really, but I can try) price range, but most have some issue (has spark but wont turn over, is a recurring theme). Are there any porcupines with experience with fixing/maintaining a motorcycle?

freebooter

Yeah Curtis, I've done complete teardowns and successful rebuilds of a Honda 350 twin, and tuning and maintenance of a Yamaha 500 twin.  I've got most tools required too.  ( metric wrenches, etc)

James   

Roycerson

if you can swing this one it is a great value.  That quarter fairing and luggage are priceless.  It won't get the same gas mileage as the smaller ones.  Take someone who knows what they're looking at with you.

Free libertarian

If you want a powerful street bike I have a 1982 Yamaha 1100 for sale.  It has under 17,000 miles.

I have to get at least $900.  I can't ride it because ofa medical condition.   Bike is in Grafton.

Sovereign Curtis

Russell Kanning

better than nothing
and good info
so bike mechanic guy .... where are you located?