• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Party with the Prez at PorcFest

Started by Becky Thatcher, June 19, 2009, 11:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Friday on June 21, 2009, 06:21 AM NHFT
Yeah, but his mother does!   :icon_pirat:

I'm sure I don't know WTF you're talking about... ;D

Friday

Pat K

Oh that is funny, in a your going to hell way.  ;D

Becky Thatcher

LMAO  That's what I was just thinking... I dressed him up in top hat and tails...  >:D

Friday

I dressed him up in a resident-of-the-Shire way, in overalls (with no shirt on underneath), straw hat, and SANDALS.   >:D

Becky Thatcher

ROFLMAO!!!  I did the sandals too!!   >:D

I'm definitely going to hell..

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Should this thread be changed to "Pray with the Prez at PorcFest"?

I discovered in a movie last night that Jesus wore Birkenstocks.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on June 22, 2009, 09:59 PM NHFT
ROFLMAO!!!  I did the sandals too!!   >:D

I'm definitely going to hell..
i think the pope can only send you to purgatory
so if you are willing to do the time ... enjoy the crime :)

Becky Thatcher

Thanks to everyone who stopped by* and helped us celebrate the Prez' birthday on Saturday.  You really helped make his day special.  Fortunately, the rain held off long enough for us to complete the cake eating ceremony.  ;D 

*thanks Puke and Erin for letting us use (and completely take over) your campsite.   :D

Puke

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on June 28, 2009, 08:41 PM NHFT

*thanks Puke and Erin for letting us use (and completely take over) your campsite.   :D

Sure thing. It was nice to just leave our sight and come back and there's the fire going and people to hang out with. And then other people would show up. It was great.

Mike Barskey

It was fun to have kind of a vacation-during-a-vacation: while camping for porcfest and rushing around to attend seminars and speeches and tattoo appointments, we had a birthday party with no schedules and lots of friends. Nice. Thanks, Prez (and Becky and Tom).