• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Have electronic projects? Want to see them a reality?

Started by doobie, June 22, 2009, 09:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

I'm getting back into doing electronic projects and am looking for people who have some projects.  As long as it is something new and entertaining I work for knowledge and inexpensively.  The parts for projects is where the price can skyrocket.  

Projects I've done:

• Basic Robotics (I designed a K9 robot (dr. who) a few years back that had flashing LEDs, could be driven around, had a head that went up and down, had a 'nose' extension; and could follow a green LED shined on the ground.  
  • Remote controlled RC car with a sonar obstacle detector (and rudimentary avoidance system)
  • Wireless accelerometer mouse

My current projects include;

• GPS logger/replayer
  • Event logger, display

I have interests in doing the following:

• RFID
  • Smart Card
  • Graphical LCDs (nokia has some cheap ones)

If you are in a rush to get something done I may not be the best source, but if you have a few weeks or month(s) before you need the project done I should be able to find time.  

Describe your project and I'll give you a component cost and my time cost.  Component cost is not very flexible and likely will need to be paid in FRNs unless it isn't too high.  Time cost may be flexible and could be paid in FRN, metals, goods/products in kind.[/list]