• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

websites that discuss freedom on NH seacoast?

Started by freeman4liberty, June 24, 2009, 10:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

freeman4liberty

Question. 

Are there other websites where I can read about what's happening on the NH seacoast?  I've only found one blog.  This forum doesn't have many updates.  I'm interested in reading about any activism on the seacoast.  That means political and apolitical. 

If there's not a good liberty news source for the seacoast, I might have to start my own when I get up there. 

thinkliberty

sgtusmc

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: freeman4liberty on June 24, 2009, 10:14 AM NHFT
Question. 

Are there other websites where I can read about what's happening on the NH seacoast?  I've only found one blog.  This forum doesn't have many updates.  I'm interested in reading about any activism on the seacoast.  That means political and apolitical. 

If there's not a good liberty news source for the seacoast, I might have to start my own when I get up there. 

This web forum is a good place.  Also, NHLiberty.org has a web forum.

freeman4liberty

Thanks think liberty, sgtusmc, and radical and stuff.  I'll give all your suggestions a look.

cynthia

freeman4liberty

freeman4liberty

So I did make a website.  It should be fun, and only get better with time.

http://www.nhalternative.com