• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Michael Jackson

Started by Kat Kanning, June 26, 2009, 06:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Am I the only person puking over all the people mourning the pervert child molester Michael Jackson? :puke:

Lloyd Danforth

Pretty much everybody here is 'Blowing Lunch' over the pervert guy coverage.

ByronB

Nope, I'm not going to mourn the loss of the King of child molesters too much either.

Kat Kanning

Whew, I'd hate to be the only one.

KBCraig

My first thought, which I kept to myself, was "Good riddance!"

Ooops, I typed that out loud.

Kat Kanning

AntonLee

I never liked him after the baby dangling thing. 

Bill St. Clair

Michael Jackson always struck me as a sweet, gentle soul. And boy could he sing, and dance! Don't know about the fiddling young boys thing. Not my business, or my problem.

Kat Kanning

Here, let's try substituting a larger crime and see if your statement makes sense.

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on June 27, 2009, 05:17 AM NHFT
Michael Jackson always struck me as a sweet, gentle soul. And boy could he sing, and dance! Don't know about the being an axe murderer thing. Not my business, or my problem.

AntonLee

I remember the time when he paid off the family of one of the boys who said they were touched or whatnot.  He never had to admit guilt and settled with the boy.  In a voluntaryist world, wouldn't this kinda be how it would work sometimes, if they made an offer to the family to make good on the wrongs he has done?

it could happen like that.  Man rapes child.  Child tells parents.  Parents/Child seek a hearing from an arbitrator.  Man can either go to arbitration, ignore and let the facts as one side sees fit come forth, or seek to settle outside of the arbitrator.

he gets off, because he has a lot of money.  In the voluntary world this would bother me as much as it did here.  I would ostracize that man.  I wouldn't buy his cd's.  I'd use him as a punchline whenever someone spoke of touching children.  As we saw, when only a percentage of the people care that a singer care that he touched a child he'll still go about his life as he sees fit. 

what I can take solice in is that at the end he might not have been scraping by, but he had lost a lot of what he had in his life.  His monkey, his ranch, maybe even a little bit of pride.  When idiots show up to cry for "little michael" it makes me  sick.

Bill St. Clair

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 27, 2009, 07:06 AM NHFT
Here, let's try substituting a larger crime and see if your statement makes sense.

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on June 27, 2009, 05:17 AM NHFT
Michael Jackson always struck me as a sweet, gentle soul. And boy could he sing, and dance! Don't know about the being an axe murderer thing. Not my business, or my problem.

Wouldn't change a thing. I wasn't witness to any of his alleged acts. I don't know anybody who was a witness. As far as I know, he was never convicted in a court of law. I have no idea whether he sexually assaulted any little boys, and I doubt you do, either. Innocent until proven guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt. The heinousness of the crime is not relevant. Only first person witness testimony matters to me.

Sam A. Robrin

My impression was that the accusations were leveled by a mother (or more) who wanted to use the legal system as her own personal lottery. 

CJS

My personal beliefs are ... rape a kid = die ....  I know ... not much of a NAP huh ?

What if he was innocent ? I know it looked like he was guilty .

Mike's problem is/was he is such a freak its even easier to want to believe he was guilty .

Lloyd Danforth

Yesterday a woman was claiming he was the king, like Elvis.  I said yeah! except for the Pervert part.

AntonLee