• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Michael Jackson

Started by Kat Kanning, June 26, 2009, 06:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

violence

he was acquitted, i think we need to honor that. but he was a pervert and a weirdo. some people would call some people here the same though i suppose.

i don't like him, or his music, and never did, and never will.

KBCraig

Quote from: violence on July 02, 2009, 11:36 PM NHFT
he was acquitted, i think we need to honor that.

OJ was acquitted, too. That doesn't make him not guilty of murder, though; it just proved how incompetent LAPD and its prosecutors were.

Given the number of innocent people who have been convicted, I never rely on the outcome of a trial as a valid judge of whether or not someone is actually guilty.

AntonLee

I don't concern myself with the verdicts of men in dresses most of the time.  I'm much more concerned with how Judge Judy handles her courtroom.  After all, both of those parties agreed to meet before her at least.

Kat Kanning

Speak for yourself.

violence

Quote from: AntonLee on July 03, 2009, 04:43 AM NHFT
I don't concern myself with the verdicts of men in dresses most of the time.  I'm much more concerned with how Judge Judy handles her courtroom.  After all, both of those parties agreed to meet before her at least.

it was a jury trial.  :-\

you must not concern yourself with much

violence

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 03, 2009, 06:32 AM NHFT

Speak for yourself.

wait a minute are you being violent? would you rather be the one to punish michael? i don't get it. do you want him punished? thats violent

Tom Sawyer

It always cracks me up when some new guy comes on here and thinks his opinion matters more than our friend's does. The anonymous troll... in this persons case has more than once stated "how are you going to stop me and a bunch of people from killing you". What a loser. ;D

violence

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 03, 2009, 02:31 PM NHFT
It always cracks me up when some new guy comes on here and thinks his opinion matters more than our friend's does. The anonymous troll... in this persons case has more than once stated "how are you going to stop me and a bunch of people from killing you". What a loser. ;D

well, its an important question for an anarchist don't you think?

KBCraig

Quote from: violence on July 03, 2009, 03:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 03, 2009, 02:31 PM NHFT

well, its an important question for an anarchist don't you think?

"Superior defensive force".  ;D

Say, has anyone seen Rob lately? He's been absent from the tea party for almost a month.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: violence on July 03, 2009, 01:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 03, 2009, 06:32 AM NHFT

Speak for yourself.

wait a minute are you being violent? would you rather be the one to punish michael? i don't get it. do you want him punished? thats violent

Uh, he's dead.  ::)

AntonLee

Quote from: violence on July 03, 2009, 12:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on July 03, 2009, 04:43 AM NHFT

it was a jury trial.  :-\

you must not concern yourself with much

I concern myself with things that matter.  Michael Jackson, while I'm sure you think he's a swell guy, does not come close to breaking my top 100 list of things to think about at this moment.

Juries are a group of my peers who have been chosen based on the fact that they are nothing like me.

Kat Kanning

So "violence", say you walk into someone's house and the owners says, "I wish you weren't here."  Do you leave?

I wish you weren't posting here.  Please leave.

CJS

Quote from: AntonLee on July 06, 2009, 06:16 PM NHFT

Juries are a group of my peers who have been chosen based on the fact that they are nothing like me.

This is a great quote ... mind if I steal it ?

violence

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 06, 2009, 06:53 PM NHFT
So "violence", say you walk into someone's house and the owners says, "I wish you weren't here."  Do you leave?

I wish you weren't posting here.  Please leave.

no, i kill them and take their house. but only if they don't recognize sarcasm

Kat Kanning

Well, I am not being sarcastic.  Leave.