• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine July 17th through 25th 2010

Started by Russell Kanning, June 28, 2009, 07:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Friday 6pm:  kickball, Grafton vs. all comers  ;D

Jim Johnson

I am sorry to say that there will not be a breakfast prepared by me tomorrow morning.   :(

41mag

I was planning on heading up Mt Kearsarge Friday morning, leaving about 8:00. 

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 21, 2010, 12:04 PM NHFT
I am sorry to say that there will not be a breakfast prepared by me tomorrow morning.   :(
bummer
did you guys get washed out last night?

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 21, 2010, 12:04 PM NHFT

I hope you guys didn't leave. I can't see your van right now, but you might be at Fun Spot or something.

Becky Thatcher

The prez and I are hoping to come up tomorrow for a few days.  We've got a pinata from his birthday that we never got a chance to whack, so I'll  bring that.

I know he is looking forward to another round of tug-of-war.  ;D  Hopefully the men can redeem themselves this time around!  LOL

jaqeboy

The burningporcupine.com site says Shire Agorists would meet Friday, when we've actually planned to meet Saturday. We're flexible on the time, since there are other things going on, but we talked about a 4PM Saturday meeting over on our Fr33Agents HQ site: http://fr33agents.ning.com/group/shireagorists.

I won't get up there til Friday afternoon... but I'll still take riders and still have extra tentage... write tour@AltOrgs.com if you want to come up with me.

Russell Kanning

gotcha jaqe

yea the prez can compete in all the competitions ..... we are going to have adult and child divisions

Russell Kanning

I guess the president won the junior division with the big kickball victory.

time to pack up the plastic tarps

so how about august 8th through the 13th next year?

I was also thinking about starting a pavilion above the fire pit this fall. I will figure out the costs for the roof and fasteners. The poles would come from our woods. Then I will beg for donations for the first section.

The donations finished at about $245, so that covers the additional electric, propane, portajohns, and various little things.

Kat Kanning

Someone came who had scabies, so anyone who attended might be infected.  :(

oddonesout

I just registered here so I could let you know thanks for the invite.  Although we didn't make it over to Grafton, I was glad to find the pics here on the forum.  It looks like you all had a lot of fun!  We haven't had much luck meeting people... we went to porcfest on Thurs. but I wasn't feeling well so we left in the night, and then we headed over to Funspot, but we had to be back home that night and I didn't know which of the people there were any of you guys.  We have been looking at houses though, no luck yet.  We might stop and start again in the spring because we cannot do a move in the snow since we would have to set up a kennel.  Is the next event the Liberty rally?  Do any of you meet up there?  We will be in Laconia on 8-13 an 14 for a concert, is anything happening then?  It's all only a matter of time I guess... Enjoy the rest of the summer everyone!  Jessica and Russ

TackleTheWorld

Oh crud, you mean that might not be poison ivy rash?

dalebert

I believe it usually takes weeks for signs of scabies to show after infection, FWIW.  The insects have to reproduce and spread a certain amount before you actually develop symptoms.

Pat K

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 26, 2010, 04:39 PM NHFT
Oh crud, you mean that might not be poison ivy rash?

Glad to see ya posting.
I thought the Space Aliens might have
kidnapped you.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on July 26, 2010, 06:06 PM NHFT
I believe it usually takes weeks for signs of scabies to show after infection, FWIW.  The insects have to reproduce and spread a certain amount before you actually develop symptoms.

Some types only take a few days.