• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Absolution of Porcfest Sins

Started by dalebert, June 29, 2009, 02:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Dale Everett
If you vote for Anarchy In Your Head every day in July, your sins of not voting during Porcfest shall be forgiven. :D

5 hours ago

Christopher Lawless at 10:11am June 29
and I learned I am also 'bold and brave'....All sins from porcfest or just the not voting sins.

Dale Everett at 11:19am June 29
Ah, what the Hell? ALL sins! :)

Dale Everett at 11:20am June 29
Or at least I can promise to use my authority as Ambassador of the Schism to begin negotiations with the Cardinal of the Shire regarding absolution of Porcfest sins.

Joan Bastek at 11:46am June 29
YAY ?

K. Darien Freeheart

I drank so much one night I passed out behind the picnic pavillion...

in the rain.

What do I get if I voted but can't remember my sins to have them absolved?

dalebert

We're definitely in Cardinal of the Shire territory now. Cardinal?

AnCapMan

I took a bad combination of alcohol, my prescription and some non tobacco smoke, and nearly offed myself accidently. In the end I don't know how much danger I was in, my wife (RN) kept listening to my heart as it shot up to 220 for a bit and spent the better part of 2 hours slapping me to keep me conscious, she is of the opinion that if she would have let me pass out my BP would have fallen and well... but I think she just wanted to slap me around. She did let me go to sleep once my Heart Rate was 140 - Took til Saturday Morning to get it back into its normal 70's range. Forgive me for I commited the sin of stupidity.

Fluff and Stuff

It's nice to know that half a dozen folks were more drunk than me.  I'm calming down in my retired years.  I just don't have the energy for all that partying anymore.

I did sin at Porcfest but I cannot get absolution because I'll be at Burning Porc and unable to vote for AIYH everyday in July.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on June 30, 2009, 11:57 PM NHFT
We're definitely in Cardinal of the Shire territory now. Cardinal?
for drinking until you pass out in the rain .... I can forgive you
but the hit to your reputation is not in my hands
and the brain cells cannot be restored to you ... I don't do miracles ... or at least you have to pay me like miracle max

Russell Kanning

i would recommend moderation with the alcohol and the smoking
i would recommend abstaining from prescription drugs ... we might have to prohibit those in the shire

Kat Kanning